Writing with Emotion, Tension and Conflict
At a Glance
Connecting with the reader on an emotional level is a vital skill that every writer must learn to master. Whatever the genre, emotion, tension, conflict, and pathos are essential to hooking the reader's interest from the very first page. Writing With Emotion, Tension, and Conflict gives writers a variety of intensive tools and techniques for instilling emotion into plots, characters, dialogue, and settings in order to achieve the highest impact with each element.In this book, you'll find:
- Novel writing techniques as filtered through a unique lens: writing for emotional impact
- Friendly, conversational, and encouraging advice from a successful author who is commended for her emotional writing
- Exercises at the end of each chapter will hone the writer's understanding and practice of writing with emotion
- Publisher Writer's Digest Books
- Date available: 10/31/2013
- Publication date: 10/31/2013
- Return policy: 30 days
Your satisfaction is our top priority. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please return the item(s) for an exchange or refund within 30 days from the purchase date, unless otherwise noted on the product page.
Ship the item(s) to The Writers Store via a traceable and insured method. You will be responsible for return shipping fees.
Please include a completed Return Form with your shipment. Refunds take up to one week to process once we have received the item(s).
Software returns must be deactivated and uninstalled from your computer before a refund may be issued. Please contact the software manufacturer if you need assistance uninstalling or deactivating your software.
The following items are not returnable: Hollywood Creative Directories, DVDs (opened), and Gift Certificates.