Writing Great Action Sequences
ABOUT THE WEBINAR
As a screenwriting instructor for many years, the biggest problem I’ve encountered with my students is the writing of action scenes. These action set pieces are either overwritten or lose impact in the way they’re technically laid out.
During the course of this webinar you will learn specific formatting instruction and tools to make your action sequences come alive.
The webinar will be taught by Glenn M. Benest, award winning screenwriter and one of Los Angeles’ most popular instructors of screenwriting workshops.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- How to write powerful description for action scenes
- How to format your narrative so it’s visual and exciting
- Examples of battle scenes, fight sequences and gun battles that literally leap off the page
- How to provide that “wow” factor so you deliver the goods when writing action
- How to use the strongest word choices when writing your scenes
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Screenwriters who want their action sequences to be memorable
- Writers who want to learn from the great action screenwriters like Randall Wallace, writer of Braveheart
- Screenwriters who want to learn new ways of formatting their scenes so they’re as eye catching as possible
- Writers who want to learn more about capturing the attention of producers, agents and buyers
- Return policy: This item is not eligible for return.
Your satisfaction is our top priority. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please return the item(s) for an exchange or refund within 30 days from the purchase date, unless otherwise noted on the product page.
Ship the item(s) to The Writers Store via a traceable and insured method. You will be responsible for return shipping fees.
Please include a completed Return Form with your shipment. Refunds take up to one week to process once we have received the item(s).
Software returns must be deactivated and uninstalled from your computer before a refund may be issued. Please contact the software manufacturer if you need assistance uninstalling or deactivating your software.
The following items are not returnable: Hollywood Creative Directories, DVDs (opened), and Gift Certificates.
Meet the Author: Glenn M. Benest
Glenn M. Benest is an award-winning writing producer with seven produced screenplays, including two that were directed by Wes Craven. His independent film, HUNGRY HEARTS, was nominated for numerous awards at film festivals throughout the country and is being distributed internationally by Shoreline Entertainment. Mr. Benest is a celebrated lecturer and instructor and his professional screenwriting workshops have launched six feature films, including SCREAM and EVENT HORIZON.