Writing and Selling a "Page Turner" Webinar
At a Glance
Award-winning writer, book reviewer and writing instructor Hallie Ephron gives you an inside look at how to craft enthralling novels that crank up the suspense and compel readers to keep turning the pages until THE END. It's the key to hooking agents, editors and readers around the world. Hallie's last mystery, Never Tell a Lie, won the David Award for Best Mystery Novel of 2010.
In this webinar, Hallie will illustrate all of the critical elements necessary for crafting a tale that not only grabs readers and keeps them reading, but enables you to build an airtight mystery that delivers thrills, chills and a satisfying conclusion.
What you'll learn:
- The keys to planning your story, twisting the plot, and constructing a credible surprise ending
- Techniques for creating a compelling sleuth and a worthy villain
- The art of deceiving and revealing with red herrings and clues
- Guidelines for writing credible investigations, spine-tingling suspense, and dramatic action
- Revision techniques—from sharpening characters, to optimizing pace, to word selection
- How to engage every reader
- How to catch the eye of an agent or editor and sell your work
- Publisher Writer's Digest Books
- Publication date: 01/01/2011
- Return policy: This item is not eligible for return.
Your satisfaction is our top priority. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please return the item(s) for an exchange or refund within 30 days from the purchase date, unless otherwise noted on the product page.
Ship the item(s) to The Writers Store via a traceable and insured method. You will be responsible for return shipping fees.
Please include a completed Return Form with your shipment. Refunds take up to one week to process once we have received the item(s).
Software returns must be deactivated and uninstalled from your computer before a refund may be issued. Please contact the software manufacturer if you need assistance uninstalling or deactivating your software.
The following items are not returnable: Hollywood Creative Directories, DVDs (opened), and Gift Certificates.