Writing and Producing the Microbudget Film
ABOUT THE WEBINAR
Creating a feature film has never been more accessible. With the development of sophisticated yet inexpensive technology, virtually anyone has the opportunity to assemble a 90-minute visual story with a beginning, middle, and end. However, few people know what it really takes to produce such a project, how to write a script that can be executed with no money, and where to begin.
Isaac has written, co-written, directed, and/or produced six feature films ranging in budget from $2,000 to $500,000. He’ll reveal the key parameters to writing a screenplay that requires little to no money to make and guide you through the steps of producing such a movie.
Learn the elements of a screenplay that raise or lower a budget and how to address them without losing quality. Find out how to access a crew and equipment without spending money, why they’ll thank you for it. With this key information, some disciplined writing, and a little initiative, you’ll be equipped to stop dreaming and start doing.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- A list of parameters your screenplay must include
- What types of scenes turn off producers
- Adjustments to make a screenplay less expensive to produce
- How to maximize locations
- Where to get free equipment
- Who you should cast in the lead role
- What is the most important thing to spend money on
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Writers who want their screenplay to become a movie
- Writers who want to produce or direct their own material
- Writers who want to learn about the business
- Writers who want a challenge
- Producers or Directors who want to make a feature immediately
- Producers who want to learn how to save money
- Producers and Writers who desire a formula to launch from
- Return policy: This item is not eligible for return.
Your satisfaction is our top priority. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please return the item(s) for an exchange or refund within 30 days from the purchase date, unless otherwise noted on the product page.
Ship the item(s) to The Writers Store via a traceable and insured method. You will be responsible for return shipping fees.
Please include a completed Return Form with your shipment. Refunds take up to one week to process once we have received the item(s).
Software returns must be deactivated and uninstalled from your computer before a refund may be issued. Please contact the software manufacturer if you need assistance uninstalling or deactivating your software.
The following items are not returnable: Hollywood Creative Directories, DVDs (opened), and Gift Certificates.
Meet the Author: Isaac Stambaugh
Isaac is an award-winning producer and director who began his career writing and producing 144 episodes of television before transitioning into feature films. While producing six feature length movies ranging in budget from $2,000 to $500,000, Isaac has become a leader in creative and efficient low budget filmmaking. Isaac’s work includes A Strange Brand of Happy which released in 45 theaters nationwide, Hope Bridge starring Booboo Stewart (X-Men: Days of Future Past, The Twilight Saga) and Kevin Sorbo (Hercules, God’s Not Dead), and Quakers: That of God In Everyone which will soon air on PBS. Isaac currently serves as Chief Operations Officer for Reb...