Write a Screenplay in 90 Days
At a Glance
How many scripts have you started and abandoned? Or ones you’ve finished that haven’t received the kind of attention in the industry you seek? If you’re committed to launching a screenwriting career, then it’s time to get serious about the craft. Give the Story Specialists 90 days and they’ll get you to finished, viable screenplay!
Professionally trained screenwriting coaches that provide customized guidance based on your own screenwriting goals, The Story Specialists can take you from first glimmer of an idea to a final draft, all the while addressing your specific writing needs.
Unlike most classes and workshops, there are no one-size-fits-all theories or pre-set lessons. Instead, you’ll have one-on-one meetings in which your Story Specialist will implement a powerful strategy that’s suitable for your schedule and geared to your unique work style, while still maintaining concrete milestones to get you to a completed script.
The program includes a personalized assessment, project path and scheduled sessions, in which you’ll:
- Work through your story page by page with your coach, enhancing what works, strengthening elements that don't meet your intentions, and getting guidance on what to cut and how
- Learn tools and techniques to improve your plot, structure, characters, description, format, and dialogue, which you can use in all your future projects, while also seeing how it all applies to your current script
- Find the gold in your premise and your key connection to the story
- Map a through-line for your protagonist's journey and discover what the story is really about
Plus, you can choose to work with your Story Specialist via phone, Skype, or in-person at The Writers Store, if you're local to the Los Angeles area. You also get to choose from two different packages to best address your needs:
- Write a Screenplay in 90 Days Program - Twelve 50-minute sessions over the course of 90 days, in which you’ll go from idea to finished draft.
- Write a Screenplay in 90 Days Program + Development Notes - The same great program as above, with the added benefit of 8 pages of feedback on your script by a professional reader in a format that mirrors the same process occurring in the studio ranks.
Ready to start working smarter, not harder? Call us at 800.272.8927 or book your package with a Story Specialist online now.
- Manufacturer: The Writers Store, Inc.
- Date available: 03/12/2012
- Publication date: 03/12/2012
- Return policy: This item is not eligible for return.
Your satisfaction is our top priority. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please return the item(s) for an exchange or refund within 30 days from the purchase date, unless otherwise noted on the product page.
Ship the item(s) to The Writers Store via a traceable and insured method. You will be responsible for return shipping fees.
Please include a completed Return Form with your shipment. Refunds take up to one week to process once we have received the item(s).
Software returns must be deactivated and uninstalled from your computer before a refund may be issued. Please contact the software manufacturer if you need assistance uninstalling or deactivating your software.
The following items are not returnable: Hollywood Creative Directories, DVDs (opened), and Gift Certificates.