What Would Your Character Do?
Not just another dry, how-to instruction book, What Would Your Character Do? is the first interactive guide that encourages writers to get inside their characters' heads as they create them. This fascinating book:
- Provides more than twenty detailed personality quizzes to help writers analyze their characters' traits
- Features easy-to-understand psychological summaries and prompts for further exploration
- Includes a wealth of writing and psychology expertise to help writers create believable characters
Whether readers are exploring how their characters react to the death of a loved one or how their characters learned to ride a bike, they're sure to emerge with more compelling heroes, heroines, and villains than ever before.
- Publisher Writer's Digest Books
- Date available: 01/01/2010
- Publication date: 06/01/2006
- Return policy: 30 days
Your satisfaction is our top priority. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please return the item(s) for an exchange or refund within 30 days from the purchase date, unless otherwise noted on the product page.
Ship the item(s) to The Writers Store via a traceable and insured method. You will be responsible for return shipping fees.
Please include a completed Return Form with your shipment. Refunds take up to one week to process once we have received the item(s).
Software returns must be deactivated and uninstalled from your computer before a refund may be issued. Please contact the software manufacturer if you need assistance uninstalling or deactivating your software.
The following items are not returnable: Hollywood Creative Directories, DVDs (opened), and Gift Certificates.
Meet the Author: Eric Maisel
Eric Maisel, Ph.D., holds a doctorate in counseling psychology and is a licensed family therapist and creativity coach. He is the author of Fearless Creating and numerous other books. He lives in San Francisco.