The Screenwriter's Bible: A Complete Guide to Writing, Formatting, and Selling Your Script
At a Glance
The Screenwriter's Bible may be the most complete screenwriting book ever designed! It includes useful worksheets, sound marketing advice, sample scenes and treatment, the latest on the new spec style, and more. The Screenwriter's Bible is actually five books in one:
- A screenwriting primer that provides a concise presentation of screenwriting basics.
- A workbook that walks the writer through the writing process, from nascent ideas through revisions.
- A formatting guide that presents correct formats for both screenplays and TV scripts.
- A spec writing guide that demonstrates today's spec style through sample scenes and analysis.
- A sales and marketing guide that presents proven strategies to help you create a laser-sharp marketing plan.
Among its wealth of practical information are sample query letters, useful worksheets and checklists, hundreds of examples, sample scenes, and straightforward explanations of screenwriting fundamentals.
The "Bible" is an essential text for every screenwriter’s library.
- Publisher Silman-James Press
- Date available: 03/10/2014
- Publication date: 03/10/2014
- Return policy: 30 days
Your satisfaction is our top priority. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please return the item(s) for an exchange or refund within 30 days from the purchase date, unless otherwise noted on the product page.
Ship the item(s) to The Writers Store via a traceable and insured method. You will be responsible for return shipping fees.
Please include a completed Return Form with your shipment. Refunds take up to one week to process once we have received the item(s).
Software returns must be deactivated and uninstalled from your computer before a refund may be issued. Please contact the software manufacturer if you need assistance uninstalling or deactivating your software.
The following items are not returnable: Hollywood Creative Directories, DVDs (opened), and Gift Certificates.
Meet the Author: David Trottier
Dave Trottier has sold or optioned ten scripts and helped countless fellow screenwriters break into Hollywood through his work as an acclaimed script consultant and author of The Screenwriter's Bible, the Industry's de facto spec writing and formatting guide. He also writes a column for Script magazine and hosts keepwriting.com.