The Low-Budget Screenplay: How to Write a Produce-able Script
At a Glance
ARE YOU ARE A WRITER WHO IS WEARY OF...
...cranking out scripts that never get made?
...endless notes and re-writes?
...waiting, waiting, waiting for your career (and life) to get going?
Do you suspect your friends and family have lost faith in your ability?
It was okay to be unproduced when you first got to L.A. but what about now? If you continue on your current path, will you ever find success?
Are you starting to think: "Maybe it's too late for me"?
You don't need permission to get your story produced!
Attend Joe Aaron's workshop The Low-Budget Screenplay: How to Write a Produce-able Script and learn from an award-winning writer/filmmaker on:
- How to pick the right idea
- How to develop that idea into a GREAT story
- How to use that great story to attract talent
- Secrets on keeping the budget low without compromising the story
- How to find money
- How to sell your film so you don't go broke
- How to get an industry track-record (that can lead to more work)
Learn from someone who has had success and failure (which Joe will teach you to avoid). Joe will show you how to get it done, and wait for no one.
- Are you developing the best idea for your first feature?
- Do you understand the concept of "Cause/Effect Scene Mapping?" "Crossing the Emotional Line?" "The Ally Matrix?" "Value Words?"
- Do you know the different kinds of "money?"
- Do you know the three most important archetypes? The difference between a Hero and a Protagonist? The characteristics of a "Man" hero vs. a "Woman" hero? Hint: It has nothing to do with gender
- Do you know how to spend smart? Where best to spend your money, and where you can cheat?
- Are your dreams of Kickstarter success realistic?
- Do you have a plan for success? Do seriously believe success will just happen without a plan?
If you are an unproduced (or UNDER produced) writer and you want that to change, sign up for the one day workshop and get the roadmap you need for inevitable screenwriting success.
BONUS! The first 5 people who sign up receive a FREE copy of Joe Aaron's book The Low-Budget Screenplay: How to Write a Produce-able Script.
Sign up today!
The Writers Store
3510 W. Magnolia Blvd.
Burbank, CA 91505
- Date available: 01/06/2015
- Publication date: 12/13/2013
- Return policy: This item is not eligible for return.
Your satisfaction is our top priority. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please return the item(s) for an exchange or refund within 30 days from the purchase date, unless otherwise noted on the product page.
Ship the item(s) to The Writers Store via a traceable and insured method. You will be responsible for return shipping fees.
Please include a completed Return Form with your shipment. Refunds take up to one week to process once we have received the item(s).
Software returns must be deactivated and uninstalled from your computer before a refund may be issued. Please contact the software manufacturer if you need assistance uninstalling or deactivating your software.
The following items are not returnable: Hollywood Creative Directories, DVDs (opened), and Gift Certificates.
Meet the Author: Joe Aaron
Joe Aaron is the writer / producer / director of the feature film Crazy Jones, which ran on the Showtime Network, and was the winner of many awards, including Audience Choice Best Feature at Cinequest International Film Festival.
He worked in television for many years as a promotions and segment writer for HBO, Cinemax, Comedy Central, and E!
He is best known as the co-creator of Disney's Doug and is the co-author of children's book, "Doug's Big Shoe Disaster."
Joe is featured in two documentaries: Dreams on Spec and Autism: the Musical. His current projects ...