Songwriter's Market 40th Edition: Where & How to Market Your Songs
Songwriter's Market is the go-to source for songwriters and performing artists who seek career advice and up-to-date information for placing their songs with music publishers, discovering record companies or producers, securing representation with a manager, and much more. With insights from a variety of industry experts and both career and up-and-coming songwriters, this edition features the firsthand and insider knowledge songwriters need to launch their career.
You gain access to:
- Interviews with veterans like Phil Cody, Chip Taylor, and Marc Jordan and rising stars like Simon Wilcox, Francesco Yates, and the Grammy-nominated Erik Blu2th Griggs.
- Articles on breaking into Nashville, using Twitter to market yourself as a songwriter, and crowdfunding.
- Hundreds of songwriting-placement opportunities.
- Listings for songwriting organizations, conferences, workshops, retreats, colonies, contests, venues, and grant sources.
- Publisher Writer's Digest Books
- Date available: 08/16/2016
- Publication date: 08/16/2016
- Return policy: 30 days
Your satisfaction is our top priority. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please return the item(s) for an exchange or refund within 30 days from the purchase date, unless otherwise noted on the product page.
Ship the item(s) to The Writers Store via a traceable and insured method. You will be responsible for return shipping fees.
Please include a completed Return Form with your shipment. Refunds take up to one week to process once we have received the item(s).
Software returns must be deactivated and uninstalled from your computer before a refund may be issued. Please contact the software manufacturer if you need assistance uninstalling or deactivating your software.
The following items are not returnable: Hollywood Creative Directories, DVDs (opened), and Gift Certificates.