Social Media for Writers
You'll appreciate Social Media for Writers if:
- Foreword by bestselling author Chuck Wendig!
- You want to learn the necessary tools and best practices for promoting your writing through social media
- You're unsure how to STRATEGICALLY implement social media to build your author platform
- You want to strengthen your author platform
In this book, authors and founders of the One-Stop Writer Shop, Tee Morris and Pip Ballantine, take authors of all experience levels deeper into popular applications of social networking, and introduce new tools that connect not just with other applications but with a community that carries influence and impact. Focusing on best practices and online etiquette, Tee and Pip help authors already set up on social networks but still unsure what to do next, as well as authors looking to start social media initiatives and build a community. This specialized book will also take writers beyond the "fun" aspect of social networking, citing practical and innovative applications, working with editorial calendars, and maximizing online efficiency and time management, setting the foundation for stronger, better online communities centered around authors' works.
In Social Media for Writers you'll learn:
- How to use a variety of social media platforms, including WordPress, Tumblr, Podcasting, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube, Pinterest, and Instagram.
- Strategies, practices and techniques for maximizing the potential of each platform and using them in conjunction to create and promote a brand.
- A knowledgeable and experienced approach to social media.
- Return policy: 30 days
Your satisfaction is our top priority. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please return the item(s) for an exchange or refund within 30 days from the purchase date, unless otherwise noted on the product page.
Ship the item(s) to The Writers Store via a traceable and insured method. You will be responsible for return shipping fees.
Please include a completed Return Form with your shipment. Refunds take up to one week to process once we have received the item(s).
Software returns must be deactivated and uninstalled from your computer before a refund may be issued. Please contact the software manufacturer if you need assistance uninstalling or deactivating your software.
The following items are not returnable: Hollywood Creative Directories, DVDs (opened), and Gift Certificates.