Sell Your Screenplay in 30 Days Using New Media
At a Glance
ABOUT THE WEBINAR
We writers are not our best promoters. In today's competitive marketplace, we must be our own agents/producers until we get one. So how do you sell a screenplay? You need a plan, a marketing plan!
This interactive webinar, based on the book Sell Your Screenplay in 30 Days Using New Media by New York University screenwriting professor, Marilyn Horowitz, and film business & marketing consultant Paula Landry, teaches step-by-step instructions to sell your screenplay using new media and traditional means.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- How to create the key tools you need to sell your screenplay
- What steps to take and in what order
- How to keep momentum in the marketing process
- Key tricks to make the marketing process fun and engaging
WHO SHOULD LISTEN?
- Anyone who has written a script
- Anyone who wants to learn 21st century social media
- Anyone who has not yet sold a script
- Writer-Producers looking for financing
- Agents and Managers seeking to help their clients
- Date available: 08/20/2013
- Publication date: 08/20/2013
- Return policy: This item is not eligible for return.
Your satisfaction is our top priority. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please return the item(s) for an exchange or refund within 30 days from the purchase date, unless otherwise noted on the product page.
Ship the item(s) to The Writers Store via a traceable and insured method. You will be responsible for return shipping fees.
Please include a completed Return Form with your shipment. Refunds take up to one week to process once we have received the item(s).
Software returns must be deactivated and uninstalled from your computer before a refund may be issued. Please contact the software manufacturer if you need assistance uninstalling or deactivating your software.
The following items are not returnable: Hollywood Creative Directories, DVDs (opened), and Gift Certificates.
Meet the Author: Marilyn Horowitz
About Professor Marilyn Horowitz:
Marilyn Horowitz is an award-winning New York University professor, author, producer, and Manhattan-based writing coach, who works with successful novelists, produced screenwriters, and award-winning filmmakers. She also has a passion for helping novices get started. Since 1998 she has taught thousands of aspiring screenwriters to complete a feature length screenplay using her method. She is also a judge for the Fulbright Scholarship Program for film and media students. In 2004 she won the coveted New York University Award for Teaching Excellence.
Professor Horowitz has a created a revolutionary system tha...