Secrets to Getting Published in Tough Times Webinar
At a Glance
Economic changes affect every industry, including publishing. In this exclusive presentation from Jane Friedman, Publisher and Editorial Director of Writer's Digest, you can find out how the publishing landscape has changed in the past year and how it affects your ability to get published
You will also:
- Learn the key skills and abilities you must bring to the table to interest an editor or an agent in a tough economic climate
- Get a sneak peak into a day with an industry insider who makes decisions every day on what types of work will reach publication
- Get the tools you need to focus your energy in the right place and speed your path to publication
- Publisher Writer's Digest Books
- Publication date: 01/01/2011
- Return policy: This item is not eligible for return.
Your satisfaction is our top priority. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please return the item(s) for an exchange or refund within 30 days from the purchase date, unless otherwise noted on the product page.
Ship the item(s) to The Writers Store via a traceable and insured method. You will be responsible for return shipping fees.
Please include a completed Return Form with your shipment. Refunds take up to one week to process once we have received the item(s).
Software returns must be deactivated and uninstalled from your computer before a refund may be issued. Please contact the software manufacturer if you need assistance uninstalling or deactivating your software.
The following items are not returnable: Hollywood Creative Directories, DVDs (opened), and Gift Certificates.
Meet the Author: Jane Friedman
Jane Friedman is a former publishing & media exec who now teaches full-time at the University of Cincinnati. She has spoken on writing, publishing, and the future of media at more than 200 events since 2001, including South by Southwest, BookExpo America, and the Association of Writers and Writing Programs.
Her expertise has been featured by sources such as NPR’s Morning Edition, Publishers Weekly, GalleyCat, PBS, The Huffington Post, and Mr. Media. She has consulted with a range of nonprofits, businesses, and creative professionals, including the National Endowment for the Arts, the Creative Work Fund, and the Contemporary Arts Center in Ci...