Screenwriting Starter Package
At a Glance
Are you new to screenwriting? Get a complete guide to breaking into the industry with the Screenwriting Starter Package. When you buy this exclusive package, you’ll get:
- The Pocket Screenwriting Guide: 120 Tips for Getting to FADE OUT (PDF): Explore the screenwriting process from outline to final draft with The Pocket Screenwriting Guide. It guides you through classic Hollywood storytelling with 120 concise tips and explains the parts of a screenplay, including acts, sequences, and pivotal moments. (Value: $9.95)
- Screenwriting Basics (On Demand Course): Want to break into the film industry but have no idea where to start? Take the Screenwriting Basics course and get a comprehensive introduction into the world of writing films in just four weeks. You’ll also learn the fundamentals of the craft and the principles of screenwriting. (Value: $49.00)
- How to Write a Marketable Screenplay: Learn How to Structure your Script the Hollywood Way (On Demand Webinar): Discover the essential techniques needed to write a marketable screenplay. Listen and learn how to write to Industry standards, how to structure your screenplay, and what catches an audience’s attention. You’ll also learn what producers look for in a script, and what mistakes to avoid before pitching your screenplay to an agent. (Value: $79.00)
- Truby’s Secrets: How to Write a Blockbuster Audio Download: Discover how to write a blockbuster film that will wow audiences. Learn the fundamental techniques used by the pros to create structure in your story and form interesting characters. Plus, you’ll also get examples from classic blockbusters and find out the secrets of bestselling films. (Value: $39.95)
Get specific advice from experts within the film industry and equip yourself with the tools you need to conquer the screenwriting process. Buy the Screenwriting Starter Package and start writing your own script today!
- Date available: 02/29/2012
- Publication date: 02/29/2012
- Return policy: This item is not eligible for return.
Your satisfaction is our top priority. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please return the item(s) for an exchange or refund within 30 days from the purchase date, unless otherwise noted on the product page.
Ship the item(s) to The Writers Store via a traceable and insured method. You will be responsible for return shipping fees.
Please include a completed Return Form with your shipment. Refunds take up to one week to process once we have received the item(s).
Software returns must be deactivated and uninstalled from your computer before a refund may be issued. Please contact the software manufacturer if you need assistance uninstalling or deactivating your software.
The following items are not returnable: Hollywood Creative Directories, DVDs (opened), and Gift Certificates.