Screenwriters' Gift Pack
At a Glance
Ignite a loved Screenwriter's creative spark with our Hollywood themed Screenwriters Gift Pack. Available for a limited time, this exclusive collection of hand-selected products is sure to have them dreaming of Oscars dancing with the sugar plum fairies.
Inside You Will Find:
- Syd Field’s Screenwriting Workshop (DVD): Legendary Screenwriting Guru Syd Field will teach them the craft of screenwriting in his Screenwriting Workshop DVD. With roughly two-hours of instruction - this popular DVD will take them from Fade In to Fade Out, covering all storytelling techniques in-between. (Retail: $29.95)
- How to Write a Marketable Screenplay: Learn How to Structure your Script the Hollywood Way (OnDemand Webinar): This 90-minute webinar conducted by Script Magazine Editor, Jeanne Bowerman will teach how-to grab a producer's attention and make the execution of your story as good as the opening hook. (Retail: $79.00)
- The Dialogue: Learning From The Masters DVDs: Who better to teach the craft of screenwriting than professional screenwriters? The Dialogue: Learning From The Masters DVD series provides an inside perspective on professional screenwriting techniques that will intrigue and educate the screenwriter in your life. (Retail: $6.95 each, 3 DVDs included)
- The Pocket Screenwriting Guide: 120 Tips for Getting to FADE OUT (Softcover Book): This must have quick reference book answers some of the most common screenwriting questions. Want to make your character more empathetic? See tip 68. (Retail: $12.95)
This package is exclusively available from The Writers Store! Don’t miss your chance to give the screenwriter in your life the tools they need to get and stay ahead of the pack. Order today and save 73%!
- Date available: 12/06/2012
- Return policy: This item is not eligible for return.
Your satisfaction is our top priority. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please return the item(s) for an exchange or refund within 30 days from the purchase date, unless otherwise noted on the product page.
Ship the item(s) to The Writers Store via a traceable and insured method. You will be responsible for return shipping fees.
Please include a completed Return Form with your shipment. Refunds take up to one week to process once we have received the item(s).
Software returns must be deactivated and uninstalled from your computer before a refund may be issued. Please contact the software manufacturer if you need assistance uninstalling or deactivating your software.
The following items are not returnable: Hollywood Creative Directories, DVDs (opened), and Gift Certificates.