At a Glance
The Writers Store Screenplay Coverage Notes have moved to our new service ScriptXpert Screenplay and Television Coverage. Please click here to place your order.
Typing "FADE OUT" is just the beginning of your script's journey in the Industry. And the first stop after you submit to a production company or studio is "Coverage," an analysis and rating of your script by a professional reader who's been trained to spot exactly what buyers are looking for in a screenplay.
And since you only get one chance at a first impression, it’s vital to run your script by an expert who’s worked in the Industry for years as one of these eagle-eyed pros. Get your own Industry-standard Screenplay Coverage from our seasoned readers to make sure your script is ready to make the Hollywood rounds.
Our comprehensive Coverage package includes:
- An industry-standard logline
- One-page synopsis
- Category chart with ratings on Dialogue, Characters, Story, Conflict, Premise, Format
- Two pages on Plot, Character and Marketability and one page of overall commentary, with a focus on why the script would or would not be recommended
- A rating on the “Pass, Consider, or Recommend” scale
Ready to gain insight into the marketability of your Feature Film, Movie-of-the-Week or Television script, just like your script will with an in-house reader at a Hollywood studio? Book your Coverage package today and let us help you improve your odds of having your screenplay sold.
To get started simply:
- Add this item to your cart and proceed to checkout.
- Read the document titled “Important-Instructions-Regarding-Your-Screenplay-Coverage”, which will be presented on the Order Completion page. You may also access this document from your Order History page within your account.
- Send your project to our team for an expert analysis.
- This process typically takes our team 10 to 14 business days to complete your notes
If your work receives a double recommend from our readers, with your permission, these companies will read your Coverage:
- Schuller Entertainment Group
- Fortress Features
- Rat Entertainment
- Stevens & Associates
- 8790 Pictures, Inc
- Donyea Newsome
- Intrigue Entertainment
- Kopelson Entertainment
- Envision Media Arts
- Dobre Films
- and more...
All employees of The Writers Store, Inc. have signed a stringent and comprehensive non-disclosure and confidentiality agreement. You can rest assured that your material and conversations will not be shared with anyone.
As an additional measure of protection for both you and the reader we highly recommend registering your work with The Writers Guild of America and/or the U.S. Copyright office.
If you have any questions, please call a Story Specialist at 800 272-8927.
Your satisfaction is our top priority. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please return the item(s) for an exchange or refund within 30 days from the purchase date, unless otherwise noted on the product page.
Ship the item(s) to The Writers Store via a traceable and insured method. You will be responsible for return shipping fees.
Please include a completed Return Form with your shipment. Refunds take up to one week to process once we have received the item(s).
Software returns must be deactivated and uninstalled from your computer before a refund may be issued. Please contact the software manufacturer if you need assistance uninstalling or deactivating your software.
The following items are not returnable: Hollywood Creative Directories, DVDs (opened), and Gift Certificates.