Promotions & Packages
Package Price: $69.99
- History in Action: Writing The Period Piece Script - OnDemand
- Finding the “Story” in True Stories - OnDemand Edition
- History .....The New 'IT' Genre - OnDemand Edition
- The Historical Screenplay: Capturing the Reality of History - OnDemand Edition
Some of the best and most successful movies of all time were based on or inspired by true events. This collection has the resources you need for approaching themes, plots, and characters from a historical perspective. You will also learn what is popular in today’s historical scripts and how to mold your ideas into a screenplay that captures reality.
Package Price: $79.99
- Cashing In on the Second Golden Age of TV - OnDemand Edition
- 10 Steps to Developing a Killer TV Pilot - OnDemand Edition
- The Modern TV Drama Pilot: How To Write For Success In Today's Marketplace - OnDemand
- Writing the Spec Pilot Script that Launches your TV Career - OnDemand Edition
- Four Weeks to Your Sitcom Pilot - On Demand Edition
- TV Pilot Kit - Download Edition
You need an extremely well-executed script to break into the TV business, yet too many writers waste valuable time writing a script with little to no chance of success. Learn how to put together a group of characters that audiences cannot wait to be with and how to include the critical elements that all agents and executives are looking for in a pilot script. This collection provides you with these specific resources and more! Start writing a pilot script that will truly get you noticed!
Package Price: $74.99
- Story Concepts That Sell - OnDemand Edition
- Is Your Concept High Enough? Webinar - OnDemand Edition
- Writing High Concept Screenplays That Sell - OnDemand Edition
- Creating a Sellable Screenplay Concept: Learning from Loglines of Scripts that Sold in 2013 - OnDemand Edition
- The "Concept" Script: How to Hook Your Reader in the First-Five Pages - OnDemand Edition
- Creating High Concept Screenplay Ideas - On Demand Edition
- From Premise to Page: Developing Your Screenplay Idea - OnDemand Edition
Only Available in April!
Is your concept high enough? The concept is the core of the script. And most insiders agree that in Hollywood, the “idea is king.” Acquire the skills, habits, and mindset to generate story concepts – and lots of them. You will understand how to develop them, assess their commercial viability and find out what it takes to get producers, managers, and agents to sit up and take notice.