Promotions & Packages
Package Price: $79.99
- Howdunit: Book of Poisons - Ebook Edition (PDF)
- Howdunit: Forensics - eBook
- Writing Thrillers: The Writer's Guide to Crafting Tales of Suspense - eBook (PDF)
- Bullies, Bastards & Bitches: How to Write the Bad Guys of Fiction - Ebook Edition
- Writing the Thriller: The Secrets to Keeping Readers Up All Night - OnDemand Edition
- How to Write a Dynamite Mystery or Thriller That Sells - OnDemand Webinar
- From Cozy to Carnage: An Agent Explains the Ins and Outs of Thriller/Mystery Writing - OnDemand Edition
- Write TV and Feature Thrillers that Sell - OnDemand Edition
- How to Write An Action Thriller They Can’t Put Down - OnDemand
- Master the Mystery Genre - OnDemand
- Create a Compelling Mystery: Storytelling, Suspects, Clues, Crime-Solving Methods, Conclusions, and More - OnDemand Edition
- Howdunit: Police Procedures and Investigation: A Guide for Writers - Ebook Edition
Writing a successful mystery novel or screenplay is more than just keeping readers intrigued or making an audience jump out of their seats. Even the smallest of details has to be authentic and believable to evoke the intended effect. You’ll learn the ins and outs of building a plot with heinous crimes, meticulous investigations and disturbing characters that surprise your audience around every turn. With this exclusive collection, you get 12 incredible resources to help you write the most cutting-edge and current thriller that the reader won't want to put down.
Package Price: $69.99
- Writing Successful Loglines, Query Letters, and One-Sheets - OnDemand Edition
- How to Ace a Meeting with an Executive, Producer, or Agent - OnDemand Edition
- Writing Intriguing Loglines That Will Get Your Scripts Read – and Sold! - OnDemand
- Logline & Query Letter Strategies That Work - OnDemand Edition
- Creating Pitch Packages That Will Sell Your TV and Film Projects - OnDemand
It’s common knowledge that first impressions are everything. In fact, recent research has shown that an opinion formed within the first seven seconds of meeting you (or perhaps reading your introductory material) can stick for up to seven months before you are able to turn it around. In the competitive world of screenwriting, this means first impressions are especially important. Your first impression can literally make or break your career. If you’re just getting starting on pitching your idea or you’re not sure you’re making a good first impression, this collection is for you. Included are four recorded webinars and a video download designed to help you make sure you’re representing your best self.
Don’t wait! This collection is only available in June!
Package Price: $74.99
- Story Concepts That Sell - OnDemand Edition
- Is Your Concept High Enough? Webinar - OnDemand Edition
- Writing High Concept Screenplays That Sell - OnDemand Edition
- Creating a Sellable Screenplay Concept: Learning from Loglines of Scripts that Sold in 2013 - OnDemand Edition
- The "Concept" Script: How to Hook Your Reader in the First-Five Pages - OnDemand Edition
- Creating High Concept Screenplay Ideas - On Demand Edition
- From Premise to Page: Developing Your Screenplay Idea - OnDemand Edition
Is your concept high enough? The concept is the core of the script. And most insiders agree that in Hollywood, the “idea is king.” Acquire the skills, habits, and mindset to generate story concepts – and lots of them. You will understand how to develop them, assess their commercial viability and find out what it takes to get producers, managers, and agents to sit up and take notice.