Promotions & Packages
Package Price: $49.99
- Characters, Emotion & Viewpoint - eBook Edition (PDF)
- Dialogue - eBook Edition (PDF)
- Description and Setting - eBook Edition (PDF)
- Bullies, Bastards & Bitches: How to Write the Bad Guys of Fiction - eBook Edition (PDF)
- The Art of War for Writers: Fiction Writing Strategies, Tactics, and Exercises - eBook Edition (PDF)
- 45 Master Characters: Mythic Models for Creating Original Characters - eBook (Consumer PDF)
- Novelist's Boot Camp: 101 Ways to Take Your Book from Boring to Bestseller - eBook Edition (PDF)
- Creating Characters - eBook
- Make a Scene: Crafting a Powerful Story One Scene at a Time - eBook Edition (PDF)
- Writer's Market 2017 - eBook Edition
- DIY MFA: Write with Focus, Read with Purpose, Build Your Community - eBook
For over 90 years, Writer's Digest has been helping writers like you who want to polish their skills and hone their craft. With this arsenal of 11 eBooks from Writer's Digest, you'll learn everything from how to write compelling characters to how to craft a powerful story and build your community the DIY MFA way. Also included is the 2017 edition of Writer's Market, with the most comprehensive, updated list of publishers and agents in the industry.
Get your collection now - it's only available in February!
Package Price: $79.99
- Writing the 1-Hour TV Drama - On Demand Edition
- The Secret to Creating Characters That Bring a TV Pilot to Life - OnDemand
- Creating a TV Pilot that Grips the Audience from Page 1 - OnDemand Edition
- Arc of Darkness: Piloting Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead and Mr. Robot - OnDemand Edition
- The Modern TV Drama Pilot: How To Write For Success In Today's Marketplace - OnDemand
- The One Hour Drama: How to Structure An Episode In Detail - OnDemand Edition
What does it take to make a great 1-hour television drama script? Is it a compelling plot or protagonist? Is it engaging dialogue or originality? Learn the art of writing a 1-hour TV drama that launches your writing career into the fast lane. The six resources in this collection provide insider secrets for writing your 1-hour TV drama. With examples from the most popular dramas on television, you’ll be inspired to write strong, engaging characters that viewers either love or love to hate. Discover how to embed the essentials into your script, from structure and tone to pace and plot details.
Available February Only!