Paymaster Rate Guide
At a Glance
For more than 20 years, the entertainment industry has turned to Entertainment Partners for the most complete, up-to-date contract and rate information. Based on input from labor relations specialists, Paymaster continues to be the ultimate guide to the intricate world of film and television industry rates.
- Added rates for the IATSE Low-Budget Agreement, as well as The Area Standards Agreement.
- A quick reference section marked IATSE Condensed matches each working condition with the applicable local.
- IATSE and Basic Crafts broken down by occupation code and Local number.
- Locals divided into Studio and Distant Location categories.
- EP Occupation Code tables for the convenience of Entertainment Partners’ clients.
- Special sections for Fringes, Wage & Hour laws, Minors, Insurance and more.
- Available on compact disc in a PDF format for PC and Mac platforms, readable with Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Presented in a simple and accurate way, Paymaster is an invaluable tool for all your payroll needs. For maximum flexibility, both book and disc, including links and bookmarks to expedite navigation, are offered in one convenient package.
- Manufacturer Entertainment Partners
- Date available: 10/12/2015
- Publication date: 12/05/2012
- Return policy: 30 days
Your satisfaction is our top priority. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please return the item(s) for an exchange or refund within 30 days from the purchase date, unless otherwise noted on the product page.
Ship the item(s) to The Writers Store via a traceable and insured method. You will be responsible for return shipping fees.
Please include a completed Return Form with your shipment. Refunds take up to one week to process once we have received the item(s).
Software returns must be deactivated and uninstalled from your computer before a refund may be issued. Please contact the software manufacturer if you need assistance uninstalling or deactivating your software.
The following items are not returnable: Hollywood Creative Directories, DVDs (opened), and Gift Certificates.