Movie Plan - Investment Memorandum Software Template
At a Glance
The Investment Memorandum is the most important item you need to sell your project to potential investors. Wondering how to get started on this vital document?
Movie Plan software is designed to help you create an Investment Memorandum suitable to present to qualified film investors. This comprehensive package contains forms and templates for you to edit and add your own information, with the end result being a professional, ready-to-use Investment Memorandum. Movie Plan can be tailored to projects of any kind and in any state of development, and includes:
- The Movie Plan Investment Memorandum Software for Film eBook in Adobe PDF (30 Printable Pages)
- Sample Investment Memorandum INCLUDED with editable text. Just replace key information with your own.
- Several different text file types for various Word Processors, including MS-Word, Word Perfect, MS-Works, Word Pad, Write, and Note Pad
Whether you have a script or just an idea, you can start selling your project to investors today with Movie Plan software. Raising money for your project has never been easier!
PC-based computer that can read simple text. Mac Based Computer with the capability to import simple PC Text.
- Manufacturer MoviePLAN Software
- Date available: 01/01/2010
- Return policy: This item is not eligible for return.
Your satisfaction is our top priority. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please return the item(s) for an exchange or refund within 30 days from the purchase date, unless otherwise noted on the product page.
Ship the item(s) to The Writers Store via a traceable and insured method. You will be responsible for return shipping fees.
Please include a completed Return Form with your shipment. Refunds take up to one week to process once we have received the item(s).
Software returns must be deactivated and uninstalled from your computer before a refund may be issued. Please contact the software manufacturer if you need assistance uninstalling or deactivating your software.
The following items are not returnable: Hollywood Creative Directories, DVDs (opened), and Gift Certificates.