Movie Magic Budgeting 7
Whether you're working on an indie splatter flick or the latest studio blockbuster, you must be able to show investors a budget that demonstrates how you'll use their money to create a film, which is one reason why many professionals use movie budgeting software.
Movie Magic Budgeting 7 easily and accurately produces professional budgets for projects of any and all sizes. An innovative cost estimation tool used by production teams around the world, it features an intuitive format designed with an awareness of the complexities of production and the ever-changing issues facing finance professionals.
Explicit levels of detail, multiple comparisons, and complete analysis of multiple scenarios are just a mouse click away with Movie Magic Budgeting 7.
Its wide range of tools is greatly influenced by user feedback, and includes:
- Intuitive Navigation - Move with ease through your budget with the redesigned Movie Magic Ball, or opt for Classic Movie Magic keystrokes.
- Multiple Budget Comparison - Compare and contrast possible budgets in just a few clicks to produce variance reports.
- Globals - Quickly change any aspect or variable and automatically update the entire budget.
- Fringes - Fringe by percentage or flat rate and add, calculate, and set-up fringe ranges and cutoffs with efficiency and ease.
- Groups - Plan for and track different scenarios within a single budget.
- 4th Level Spreadsheets - Breakdown an additional level of information and link it back into the Detail Account level.
- Credits - Apply credits for tax incentives, production rebates, or other credits directly to your topsheet. You can even add multiple credits and set cutoffs to cover complex spend requirements.
- Notes - Add Notes to lines of Details for creating Critical Assumptions or for tracking budget changes.
- Schedule Importing - Get a head start on your budget by importing your Movie Magic Scheduling 6 library. Bring over your elements and totals without having to re-enter your data.
And much more! Movie Magic Budgeting 7 is the cost estimation program you’ve been waiting for! Use this film budgeting software today to increase efficiency and prepare budgets that allow your team to make the best production decisions possible.
Pro Edition has 2 activations, Academic Edition has a single activation.
System Requirements: Windows: 1 GHz processor. Windows 7 or higher. Mac: Intel Processor. Mac OS 10.9 or higher. Recommended: 1 GB RAM or higher. 200 MB Hard Disk Space. Minimum Display Resolution 1024x768. Internet Connection required to activate product.
Your satisfaction is our top priority. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please return the item(s) for an exchange or refund within 30 days from the purchase date, unless otherwise noted on the product page.
Ship the item(s) to The Writers Store via a traceable and insured method. You will be responsible for return shipping fees.
Please include a completed Return Form with your shipment. Refunds take up to one week to process once we have received the item(s).
Software returns must be deactivated and uninstalled from your computer before a refund may be issued. Please contact the software manufacturer if you need assistance uninstalling or deactivating your software.
The following items are not returnable: Hollywood Creative Directories, DVDs (opened), and Gift Certificates.