Michael Elliot's Pitch to Sell - Webinar Series
At a Glance
Knowing how to pitch your script in a way that gets results is a skill. Mastering this skill will increase your chances of getting your script read and ultimately, sold. Learn how to sell your idea, story or screenplay from one of the best pitchers in the business. Screenwriter Michael Elliot has four produced credits – films that have earned over $110 million at the box office. But perhaps even more impressive is Elliot’s track record of selling over 20 of his projects – without a script.
“If there was an Academy Award for pitching you’d win it hands down,” declared Bob Weinstein, Miramax Films Co-Founder, after hearing Michael Elliot pitch.
Elliot shared his unique recipe for pitching in a 3-part live webinar series presented between August 2010 and October 2010. The live webinars were recorded and are available to view and/or download. In them, Elliot provides the answers to questions such as:
- What are the techniques that you can employ to be “good in the room”?
- What do you say before you pitch your idea to get listeners excited?
- What’s the best way to begin the telling of your story?
- How to use a single moment in your story to sell your project
- How to make your listener hang on every word?
- How to get listeners emotionally involved in your pitch?
- What’s the best way to pitch your Second Act?
- What materials can you create to support your pitch?
- How to pitch your project in 60 seconds and generate interest?
- How to pitch your script via Email, Snail Mail and Facebook?
Get the answers to these questions and more with the recordings of Elliot’s Pitch to Sell live webinar series. The series includes Pitch to Sell - Pt 1, Pitch to Sell - Pt 2 and Pitch to Sell - Pt 3.
- Manufacturer Michael Elliot Media
- Date available: 12/14/2010
- Publication date: 11/08/2010
- Return policy: This item is not eligible for return.
Your satisfaction is our top priority. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please return the item(s) for an exchange or refund within 30 days from the purchase date, unless otherwise noted on the product page.
Ship the item(s) to The Writers Store via a traceable and insured method. You will be responsible for return shipping fees.
Please include a completed Return Form with your shipment. Refunds take up to one week to process once we have received the item(s).
Software returns must be deactivated and uninstalled from your computer before a refund may be issued. Please contact the software manufacturer if you need assistance uninstalling or deactivating your software.
The following items are not returnable: Hollywood Creative Directories, DVDs (opened), and Gift Certificates.
Meet the Author: Michael Elliot
Elliot’s foray into writing movies began in 1997 after he relocated to Los Angeles and found himself unemployed. Armed with a computer, a book on screenwriting (purchased at The Writers Store), and a Blockbuster Card, Elliot began teaching himself to write screenplays. Approximately 13 months later – without the help of an agent or manager – Elliot hatched an unorthodox submission strategy that landed his spec script on the desk of an executive at 20th Century Fox. Less than a week later, Elliot’s dream came true: Fox purchased his script, launching his screenwriting career.
Over the next 13 years, Elliot’s writing credits would include the...