Koala Call Sheets
At a Glance
Create, print, e-mail, and text professional call sheets for film, television, and video productions. Choose from different templates and customize the look and feel of your call sheet. Koala is intuitive and easy to use both for complex, professional and studio films and simple, student productions. Use as a standalone product or integrate with Gorilla or Chimpanzee. Includes scenes to be shot, contact info for cast and crew, special notes and instructions, parking info, location requirements, call times, meal times, and more. Choose from a dozen templates to print your call sheet and customize headers, entries and more.
• Calendar – Simple and easy-to-use calendar allows you to select a shoot day and add scenes, then add crew, cast, call times, hospital, parking, and more to each calendar day.
• Craft Services Menu – Create full craft services menu’s for all meals and print a separate report for menu’s for all meals.
• Quote of the Day – Choose from over 100 famous quotes to display on your call sheet to inspire and motivate your cast and crew.
• Custom Entries – Add custom data to your call sheet. and print or e-mail your call sheet using a dozen different templates.
• Templates – Choose from a dozen different templates.
• E-Mail Call Sheet – Easily e-mail call sheets to cast and crew with directly from Koala Call Sheets
• Send Text Notifications – Send text notifications to cast and crew with critical call sheet info, such as the time and location for the next shoot day.
• Integrate with Gorilla or Chimpanzee – If you created your schedule in Gorilla or Chimpanzee, easily import into Koala Call Sheets.
• More Enhanced Features in 2.0 include – Scene Notes, Duplicate Shoot Day, Save Block Order, Import Crew from other Call Sheets, Cast ID on for Scenes, Map Entry.
Minimum System Requirements
Mac OSX 10.6 & above
Intel-based Mac, 1GB RAM, 512MB available hard disk space, 1024x768 or higher resolution video adapter and display, Safari 5.1 installed, internet connection.
Windows 8, Windows 7, or Vista
1GHz or faster processor, 1GB RAM, 512MB available hard disk space, 1024x768 or higher resolution video adapter and display, Internet Explorer 8 installed, internet connection.
- Manufacturer Jungle Software
- Date available: 01/23/2013
- Publication date: 08/22/2016
- Return policy: 30 days
Your satisfaction is our top priority. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please return the item(s) for an exchange or refund within 30 days from the purchase date, unless otherwise noted on the product page.
Ship the item(s) to The Writers Store via a traceable and insured method. You will be responsible for return shipping fees.
Please include a completed Return Form with your shipment. Refunds take up to one week to process once we have received the item(s).
Software returns must be deactivated and uninstalled from your computer before a refund may be issued. Please contact the software manufacturer if you need assistance uninstalling or deactivating your software.
The following items are not returnable: Hollywood Creative Directories, DVDs (opened), and Gift Certificates.