How to Podcast Your Fiction Webinar
At a Glance
In today's publishing world, debut authors not only have to write well, but they also have to sell their own work. Many agents and editors are looking for writers who bring an existing audience to the table. In this webinar, author Seth Harwood outlines how he used free audio podcasts to make cheap, highly effective advertising that landed him a book contract with a major publisher.
What you'll learn:
- How to record yourself digitally and make high quality MP3s of your work
- How to podcast these MP3s to an eager audience using iTunes, Podiobooks, and your own website
- Key promotional tools to help attract listeners to your podcasts so that they can be the ones who evaluate your work
- What you should be putting out onto the web to attract readers looking for new authors' work, where you should be putting it, and how
- Publisher Writer's Digest Books
- Publication date: 01/01/2011
- Return policy: This item is not eligible for return.
Your satisfaction is our top priority. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please return the item(s) for an exchange or refund within 30 days from the purchase date, unless otherwise noted on the product page.
Ship the item(s) to The Writers Store via a traceable and insured method. You will be responsible for return shipping fees.
Please include a completed Return Form with your shipment. Refunds take up to one week to process once we have received the item(s).
Software returns must be deactivated and uninstalled from your computer before a refund may be issued. Please contact the software manufacturer if you need assistance uninstalling or deactivating your software.
The following items are not returnable: Hollywood Creative Directories, DVDs (opened), and Gift Certificates.
Meet the Author: Seth Harwood
Seth Harwood received an MFA in fiction from the Iowa Writers' Workshop. He has taught creative writing at Stanford, the University of Iowa, UMass Boston, and the City College of San Francisco. His first novel, Jack Wakes Up, which he first serialized as a free audiobook, was published by Random House in May 2009. Young Junius, his second novel, is forthcoming from Tyrus Books.