How to Get Published in the Inspirational and Christian Markets Webinar
At a Glance
The Christian and inspirational markets are changing, and you need a guide on how to get your work in these categories published. This is a specialized webinar for writers of both Christian and inspirational books—both fiction and nonfiction—taught by an experienced literary agent who's sold more than 100 books. It's a chance for writers to examine what exactly does and does not fit into these markets, how to find an agent who reps these categories, and how to compose a winning query/proposal that gets the attention of professionals.
What you'll learn:
- The difference between the inspirational and general markets
- Clearly defining the inspirational market
- What Christian publishers are looking for
- What it takes to get published in the inspirational market
- Preparing the winning package, including a query letter, fiction synopsis, and/or a nonfiction book proposal
- How to find an agent who's interested in working with Christian/inspirational writers
- How platform and a great blog helps you reach readers, and makes you a more valuable client
- Common mistakes people make in the craft and business of writing
- Publisher Writer's Digest Books
- Publication date: 01/01/2011
- Return policy: This item is not eligible for return.
Your satisfaction is our top priority. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please return the item(s) for an exchange or refund within 30 days from the purchase date, unless otherwise noted on the product page.
Ship the item(s) to The Writers Store via a traceable and insured method. You will be responsible for return shipping fees.
Please include a completed Return Form with your shipment. Refunds take up to one week to process once we have received the item(s).
Software returns must be deactivated and uninstalled from your computer before a refund may be issued. Please contact the software manufacturer if you need assistance uninstalling or deactivating your software.
The following items are not returnable: Hollywood Creative Directories, DVDs (opened), and Gift Certificates.
Meet the Author: Joyce Hart
Joyce Hart is the owner and CEO of Hartline Literary Agency, and has sold hundreds of manuscripts to publishers. She's looking at all genres of adult fiction except fantasy, sci-fi, and erotica. Currently her favorite genres are romance, contemporary women's fiction, historical romance, and romantic suspense. In nonfiction, she's looking for authors with strong messages and significant platforms.