Hollywood Screenwriting Directory
At a Glance
The product of The Writers Store’s three-plus decades working directly with the people behind the world’s favorite films, The Hollywood Screenwriting Directory is a specialized resource for discovering where and how to sell your screenplay.
Always on the pulse of Hollywood, this Spring/Summer edition boasts updates on over 50% of the previous directory listings. Plus, you’ll find all-new points of contact for Execs, including more email addresses and Facebook profiles, and a new sample Submission Release Form.
With over 4,000 listings for Industry insiders such as studios, production companies, and independent financiers, this targeted reference book features:
- Verified contact information, including phone numbers, and street and email addresses
- Crucial details like whether they accept unsolicited material and how they prefer to receive submissions
- A guide to proper script format and advice on packaging your submission
- Step-by-step instructions for writing professional query letters, treatments, and log lines
- The Legal 411 for Screenwriters: a comprehensive guide on the business of screenwriting -- script to screen from Entertainment Attorney Dinah Perez
As an added bonus you will receive a 90-day subscription to ScreenwritingDirectory.com - the online edition of the Hollywood Screenwriting Directory.
Plus, you’ll find samples throughout, illustrated with tips and pointers to help you create a quality submission. With the Hollywood Screenwriting Directory by your side, you’ll have a reliable resource that significantly ups your chances of script-selling success!
Which Version is Right for You?
- PDF is perfect for those who prefer digital media (and no shipping charges!)
- The Softcover Edition is perfect for those who like to make physical notes, earmark pages, etc. Also makes a perfect gift for all screenwriters!
- Date available: 03/28/2016
- Publication date: 04/01/2016
- Return policy: 30 days
Your satisfaction is our top priority. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please return the item(s) for an exchange or refund within 30 days from the purchase date, unless otherwise noted on the product page.
Ship the item(s) to The Writers Store via a traceable and insured method. You will be responsible for return shipping fees.
Please include a completed Return Form with your shipment. Refunds take up to one week to process once we have received the item(s).
Software returns must be deactivated and uninstalled from your computer before a refund may be issued. Please contact the software manufacturer if you need assistance uninstalling or deactivating your software.
The following items are not returnable: Hollywood Creative Directories, DVDs (opened), and Gift Certificates.
Buy Together and Save
Total List Price:
Package Price: $79.99
Details: Finally, all the legal and business essentials you need to be successful in screenwriting! Complete with eight proven webinars and the updated Hollywood Screenwriting Directory, this collection offers advice on finding and then choosing the right agent for you. Learn how to build and maintain healthy partnerships as well as how to pitch and sell your screenplay in an effective manner. You'll also get advice from top agents and managers currently representing clients. With these resources you'll get the help you need now and avoid getting taken advantage of by the industry!
Only Available in June Only!