Guide to Literary Agents
At a Glance
No matter what you’re writing—fiction or nonfiction, books for adults or children—you need a literary agent to get the best book deal possible from a traditional publisher. Guide to Literary Agents 2017 is your essential resource for finding that literary agent and getting a contract with one of the country’s top publishers. Along with listing information for more than 1,000 agents who represent writers and their books, this updated edition of GLA includes:
- A one-year subscription to the literary agent content on WritersMarket.com.
- The secrets of query-writing success: Learn 5 common mistakes that make an agent stop reading—and how to avoid them.
- “New Agent Spotlights”: Get targeted profiles of literary reps who are actively building their client lists right now.
- Informative articles on writing a synopsis, pitching your work online, defining your genre, utilizing writing peers to better your craft, and much more.
- Publisher Writer's Digest Books
- Date available: 08/17/2016
- Publication date: 08/17/2016
- Return policy: 30 days
Your satisfaction is our top priority. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please return the item(s) for an exchange or refund within 30 days from the purchase date, unless otherwise noted on the product page.
Ship the item(s) to The Writers Store via a traceable and insured method. You will be responsible for return shipping fees.
Please include a completed Return Form with your shipment. Refunds take up to one week to process once we have received the item(s).
Software returns must be deactivated and uninstalled from your computer before a refund may be issued. Please contact the software manufacturer if you need assistance uninstalling or deactivating your software.
The following items are not returnable: Hollywood Creative Directories, DVDs (opened), and Gift Certificates.
Meet the Author: Chuck Sambuchino
CHUCK SAMBUCHINO is an editor for Writer's Digest Books. He was formerly a staffer on Writer's Digest and a reporter for Gannett Publications. He has had more than 600 articles published, and has written for publications such as Cincinnati Magazine, New Mexico Magazine, Pennsylvania Magazine and Watercolor Artist.