Purchase of The Gorilla Ratebook provides a license key that works for both the standalone software application and the add-on module for those customers who already have Gorilla. You must use the same name registering for the Ratebook that you use for registering Gorilla for them to integrate.
The Gorilla Ratebook 2017 Edition contains over 13,400 verified union labor rates for the entertainment industry from 112 different unions. It includes rates from Los Angeles, New York, Chicago, Florida & Canada as well as SAG, DGA, WGA, AFTRA, AFM & IATSE. It also includes Low Budget rates specifically for indie/low-budget projects and rates for commercials.
Gorilla is the only budgeting program that integrates seamlessly with union labor rates. Go to any detail line item, click the Ratebook button, choose the union, department and position, and instantly attach an hourly, daily or weekly rate directly to that detail line item! It's simple and efficient.
- Full-Featured Software Application – The Gorilla Ratebook is not a pdf document that’s been pressed to CD like other labor rate “e-books”. It is a full-featured software application with clickable actions, search features and intuitive navigation.
- Customized Pages for Each Union – All unions are not created equal so neither should rates be forced to display within the confines of some boilerplate template. In the Gorilla Ratebook, each union has its own customized screen detailing positions, rates and other pertinent information, making it easy to read and understand.
- Intuitive Navigation – Flip through tabs like a book to jump from one Geographic/Category to another. Select a union from from a pull-down list within a Geographic/Category section and the application goes to that union.
- Search for Rates – Search for any position/title across all unions. Then click on any line to go to that Union Position to view rates and other important information.
- Smart Printing – Search for any position or title across all unions. Then click on any line to go to that union position to view rates and other important information.
- Fully integrated with Gorilla and Chimpanzee – When used as an add-on module to Gorilla, union rates are available right within Gorilla’s Budgeting module. While in Gorilla, simply search for the rate you want and then click on the rate to pop it in on a budget line. The Gorilla Ratebook is the ONLY fully integrated labor union rate guide that works seamlessly with budgeting software.
Note: Purchase of The Gorilla Ratebook provides a license key that works for both the standalone software application and the add-on module for those customers who already have Gorilla. You must use the same name registering for the Ratebook that you do for Gorilla in order for them to integrate.
Mac OSX 10.7 & Above
Minimum: 64 bitIntel-based Mac, 2GB RAM, 1GB available hard disk space, 1024x768 or higher resolution video adapter and display
Recommended: Intel Core Duo 2GHz or faster processor, 2GB RAM, 2GB available hard disk space, 1280x800 or higher resolution video adapter and display
Windows 8.1 & 8.1 Pro, Windows 7 Ultimate, Professional, Home Premium
Minimum: 1GHz or faster processor, 1GB RAM, 512MB available hard disk space, 1024x768 or higher resolution video adapter and display
Recommended: 2GHz or faster processor, 2GB RAM, 2GB available hard disk space, 1280x800 or higher resolution video adapter and display
- Manufacturer Jungle Software
- Date available: 05/02/2012
- Publication date: 05/02/2012
- Return policy: 30 days
Your satisfaction is our top priority. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please return the item(s) for an exchange or refund within 30 days from the purchase date, unless otherwise noted on the product page.
Ship the item(s) to The Writers Store via a traceable and insured method. You will be responsible for return shipping fees.
Please include a completed Return Form with your shipment. Refunds take up to one week to process once we have received the item(s).
Software returns must be deactivated and uninstalled from your computer before a refund may be issued. Please contact the software manufacturer if you need assistance uninstalling or deactivating your software.
The following items are not returnable: Hollywood Creative Directories, DVDs (opened), and Gift Certificates.