Give 'Em What They Want
With a wealth of useful examples, Give 'Em What They Want you, as a fiction writer, what you need: all the ins and outs of crafting a killer pitch for your novel. This revised edition of the successful Your Novel Proposal:
- Features dozens of sample queries, synopses, and chapter outlines-all the elements critical for a successful pitch
- Provides valuable advice from agents, editors, and bestselling authors, giving you an "insider" edge
- Shares additional and rarely covered advice on how to pitch in person and how to revise and resubmit after rejection
An overview of the entire publishing process, this book is a must-have for any fiction writer.
- Publisher Writer's Digest Books
- Date available: 10/28/2005
- Publication date: 10/28/2005
- Return policy: 30 days
Your satisfaction is our top priority. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please return the item(s) for an exchange or refund within 30 days from the purchase date, unless otherwise noted on the product page.
Ship the item(s) to The Writers Store via a traceable and insured method. You will be responsible for return shipping fees.
Please include a completed Return Form with your shipment. Refunds take up to one week to process once we have received the item(s).
Software returns must be deactivated and uninstalled from your computer before a refund may be issued. Please contact the software manufacturer if you need assistance uninstalling or deactivating your software.
The following items are not returnable: Hollywood Creative Directories, DVDs (opened), and Gift Certificates.
Meet the Author: Blythe Camenson
Blythe Camenson is a full-time writer with 50 books and numerous articles to her credit.
Meet the Author: Marshal J. Cook
Marshal J. Cook teaches writing at the University of Wisconsin, and is the author of The Year of the Buffalo.