Formatting and Submitting Your Manuscript 3rd
You'll Love This Book If:
- You're ready to query an agent, editor, or producer
- Your queries are landing in the slush pile
- You're looking for specific guidelines for a specific genre or type of writing
Are you ready to submit your work to an agent, editor, or producer? Let Formatting & Submitting Your Manuscript guide you through writing, formatting, and submitting your query! Featuring more than 100 example query letters, proposals, and synopses, the 3rd edition of Formatting & Submitting Your Manuscript gives you more detailed and concrete instruction than ever before!
This new edition features expanded instruction for e-mail submissions, updated formatting and submitting guidelines, insider tips from agents and editors, and much more. The book covers genre-related formatting and submission information for:
- Nonfiction - articles, books, and short pieces
- Fiction - short stories, novels, comic and graphic novels, and genre novels
- Children's Books - picture books, middle grade and young adult books, and children's magazines
- Scripts - screenplays, television scripts, audio/visual scripts, play scripts, and formatting software for screenwriters
Find information for practically every genre and learn how to submit, format, and query your work to potential agents, publishers, editors, or producers. Increase your chances of publication by submitting your manuscript the right way — buy Formatting & Submitting Your Manuscript today!
From This Book You'll Learn:
- What makes a query successful
- What to include in your submission package
- How to write and format a query for an article, magazine idea, book proposal, or screenplay
- Return policy: 30 days
Your satisfaction is our top priority. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please return the item(s) for an exchange or refund within 30 days from the purchase date, unless otherwise noted on the product page.
Ship the item(s) to The Writers Store via a traceable and insured method. You will be responsible for return shipping fees.
Please include a completed Return Form with your shipment. Refunds take up to one week to process once we have received the item(s).
Software returns must be deactivated and uninstalled from your computer before a refund may be issued. Please contact the software manufacturer if you need assistance uninstalling or deactivating your software.
The following items are not returnable: Hollywood Creative Directories, DVDs (opened), and Gift Certificates.
Meet the Author: Chuck Sambuchino
CHUCK SAMBUCHINO is an editor for Writer's Digest Books. He was formerly a staffer on Writer's Digest and a reporter for Gannett Publications. He has had more than 600 articles published, and has written for publications such as Cincinnati Magazine, New Mexico Magazine, Pennsylvania Magazine and Watercolor Artist.