Fire Up Your Writing Brain
At a Glance
You'll appreciate Fire Up Your Writing Brain if:
- You're a writer of any genre looking for exercises to help you improve your craft
- You're looking for practical techniques to train yourself to a stronger writer
- You want to become a more creative, productive and successful writer
Fire Up Your Writing Brain takes a scientific approach to training writers. Backed by neuroscience, this book presents a compelling concept: anyone can train their brain to become better at writing. Written in a friendly tone, Fire Up Your Writing Brain provides entertaining and beneficial exercises for writers, regardless of the genre they write in. This resource covers all topics related to becoming a successful writer, including brainstorming, organization, establishing a writing rhythm, overcoming writer's block, editing and revision, and promotion and marketing.
With Fire Up Your Writing Brain you'll learn:
- How to take a "360-degree" approach to training your brain
- The most important exercises writers should do consistently to become stronger at their craft
- Strategies for brainstorming, organization, establishing a writing rhythm, overcoming writer's block, editing and revision, and promotion and marketing.
- Return policy: 30 days
Your satisfaction is our top priority. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please return the item(s) for an exchange or refund within 30 days from the purchase date, unless otherwise noted on the product page.
Ship the item(s) to The Writers Store via a traceable and insured method. You will be responsible for return shipping fees.
Please include a completed Return Form with your shipment. Refunds take up to one week to process once we have received the item(s).
Software returns must be deactivated and uninstalled from your computer before a refund may be issued. Please contact the software manufacturer if you need assistance uninstalling or deactivating your software.
The following items are not returnable: Hollywood Creative Directories, DVDs (opened), and Gift Certificates.
Meet the Author: Susan Reynolds
|Susan Reynolds has authored or edited more than forty-five nonfiction and fiction books. Recently, she co-authored Train Your Brain to Get Happy, Train Your Brain to Get Rich, Healthiest You Ever, and...|