Every great movie is made from a great script. It doesn’t matter how big the budget gets, how authentic the actors perform, or how magnificent the visual effects appear, unless the screenplay is engaging, dynamic, and believable. FilmSkills: Screenwriting teaches you the step-by-step process of writing a script from top Hollywood writers. From the very beginning stages of developing a marketable idea, creating dynamic characters, understanding story structure, and finally learning how to market your script, you will learn the tools you need to write a professional Hollywood screenplay.
In FilmSkills: Screenwriting, you will learn:
- How to develop a marketable idea
- Classic story structure
- The 3-act structure
- A-story and subplots
- How to write strong conflict
- Write a strong protagonist and antagonist
- Develop compelling supporting characters
- How to create back story, subtext, intent
- Tips for writing killer dialogue
- Story pacing techniques
- How to structure outlines and treatments
- A complete guide to script formats
- Tips for effective rewrites • How to market your script
- Publisher Jason J. Tomaric
- Publisher Quantas Pictures Inc
- Date available: 09/01/2015
- Publication date: 09/01/2015
- Return policy: 30 days
Your satisfaction is our top priority. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please return the item(s) for an exchange or refund within 30 days from the purchase date, unless otherwise noted on the product page.
Ship the item(s) to The Writers Store via a traceable and insured method. You will be responsible for return shipping fees.
Please include a completed Return Form with your shipment. Refunds take up to one week to process once we have received the item(s).
Software returns must be deactivated and uninstalled from your computer before a refund may be issued. Please contact the software manufacturer if you need assistance uninstalling or deactivating your software.
The following items are not returnable: Hollywood Creative Directories, DVDs (opened), and Gift Certificates.