Film and Video Budgets
For over a decade, this classic budgeting book has helped filmmakers figure out:
- How do I put a budget together?
- How much will my project cost?
- How do I build an impressive-looking budget for investors and funders? …and answers to hundreds of questions you may not have thought of!
The 5th edition of this “industry bible” (over 45,000 copies sold) includes:
- Downloadable budget templates for free. Adapt these for your own use, and save yourself money and hundreds of hours of tedious data entry.
- Expanded chapter on preproduction.
- New site survey report.
- New information about shooting in High-Definition.
- All the sample budgets have been updated to include either digital capture or nonlinear digital post (picture and sound) line items and explanations.
- New appendix, resource section, and index.
- Publisher Michael Wiese Productions
- Date available: 06/01/2015
- Publication date: 06/01/2015
- Return policy: 30 days
Your satisfaction is our top priority. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please return the item(s) for an exchange or refund within 30 days from the purchase date, unless otherwise noted on the product page.
Ship the item(s) to The Writers Store via a traceable and insured method. You will be responsible for return shipping fees.
Please include a completed Return Form with your shipment. Refunds take up to one week to process once we have received the item(s).
Software returns must be deactivated and uninstalled from your computer before a refund may be issued. Please contact the software manufacturer if you need assistance uninstalling or deactivating your software.
The following items are not returnable: Hollywood Creative Directories, DVDs (opened), and Gift Certificates.
Meet the Author: Deke Simon
Deke Simon is a writer/producer/director of documentary, dramatic, and informational programs for television and education. His work has been honored with numerous awards, including two L.A. Emmy Awards, and four L.A. Emmy nominations. His credits include series and specials for MCA/Universal, Turner, Discovery, Fox, Fox-Health, Paramount, ESPN, and PBS.