Do Your eBook Right and Start Making Money Webinar
At a Glance
The industry has exploded with new and free opportunities to help you publish your work electronically, at little or no cost to you. Learn how to get visibility for your work by using online services that make your work available on major e-reading platforms such as Kindle, Nook, and iPad. You'll get a tour of how these sites work and how writers are using them to move their career forward. In this insightful webinar, you'll learn the principles behind the successful creation and distribution of an e-book.
What you'll learn:
- What services are available to distribute your e-book, plus what you can expect from these services, and how they turn a profit
- How to make your book available on Kindle, Nook, iPad, and most reading devices in use today
- If and when you're endangering the future potential of your work by making it available electronically
- The technical skill required and how/when to use a professional to help you convert your work into different formats
- 3 essential factors that impact your e-book sales
- How to appropriately price your work
- Critical strategies for marketing and promoting your e-books
- How to decide when it's time to seek traditional publishing options
- A list of trusted resources to help you after the webinar
- Publisher Writer's Digest Books
- Publication date: 01/01/2011
- Return policy: This item is not eligible for return.
Your satisfaction is our top priority. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please return the item(s) for an exchange or refund within 30 days from the purchase date, unless otherwise noted on the product page.
Ship the item(s) to The Writers Store via a traceable and insured method. You will be responsible for return shipping fees.
Please include a completed Return Form with your shipment. Refunds take up to one week to process once we have received the item(s).
Software returns must be deactivated and uninstalled from your computer before a refund may be issued. Please contact the software manufacturer if you need assistance uninstalling or deactivating your software.
The following items are not returnable: Hollywood Creative Directories, DVDs (opened), and Gift Certificates.
Meet the Author: Jane Friedman
Jane Friedman is a former publishing & media exec who now teaches full-time at the University of Cincinnati. She has spoken on writing, publishing, and the future of media at more than 200 events since 2001, including South by Southwest, BookExpo America, and the Association of Writers and Writing Programs.
Her expertise has been featured by sources such as NPR’s Morning Edition, Publishers Weekly, GalleyCat, PBS, The Huffington Post, and Mr. Media. She has consulted with a range of nonprofits, businesses, and creative professionals, including the National Endowment for the Arts, the Creative Work Fund, and the Contemporary Arts Center in Ci...