Description and Setting
For a story to be successful, it must come alive on the page. With Description & Setting, you will learn how to make every detail count as you create believable people, places and events. This valuable reference:
- Shows you how to master the challenging - and often overlooked - subjects of description and setting
- Offers hands-on action-and-results excercises that allow you to incorporate lessons into your own work
- Provides busy writers, such as yourself, with accessible information through sidebars, excercises, checklists and more
With clear examples from popular fiction and tips for specific genres, bringing a story to life has never been this easy or this fun.
- Publisher Writer's Digest Books
- Date available: 03/15/2005
- Publication date: 03/15/2005
- Return policy: 30 days
Your satisfaction is our top priority. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please return the item(s) for an exchange or refund within 30 days from the purchase date, unless otherwise noted on the product page.
Ship the item(s) to The Writers Store via a traceable and insured method. You will be responsible for return shipping fees.
Please include a completed Return Form with your shipment. Refunds take up to one week to process once we have received the item(s).
Software returns must be deactivated and uninstalled from your computer before a refund may be issued. Please contact the software manufacturer if you need assistance uninstalling or deactivating your software.
The following items are not returnable: Hollywood Creative Directories, DVDs (opened), and Gift Certificates.
Meet the Author: Ron Rozelle
Ron Rozelle is the author of three books, including the P.E.N Prize national finalist Into That Good Night. A recipient of the Stephen F. Austin Father of Texas Award, he teaches creative writing at workshops and universities, as well as at Brazoswood High School on the Texas Gulf coast.