Creating Great Horror Villains
ABOUT THE WEBINAR
Horror is a special genre which doesn’t necessarily follow the classic, structural formula for writing screenplays. In this unique webinar, you will learn easy to use techniques for creating truly unique villains (both human and inhuman) which will make your horror movies memorable and commercial.
The webinar will be taught by Glenn M. Benest, award winning screenwriter and one of Los Angeles’ most popular instructors of screenwriting workshops.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- How do develop a truly scary antagonist for your horror screenplay
- Understand why the villain in horror is more important than the protagonist
- The techniques used by Stephen King, Kevin Williamson, Wes Craven and many other horror writers to create scares
- The sub genres of horror and how they are all unique and have their own special rules
- Why it’s so important to find contained environments in horror from which your characters can’t escape
- What are the best themes for your horror script
WHO SHOULD LISTEN?
- More advanced writers who are writing horror screenplays and want easy to learn “tricks of the trade” to quickly adapt
- Beginning writers who have an interest in this genre
- Screenwriters who want to understand how to create fascinating villains for horror or any other genre
- Those who want techniques from the masters in writing truly, scary movies
- Return policy: This item is not eligible for return.
Your satisfaction is our top priority. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please return the item(s) for an exchange or refund within 30 days from the purchase date, unless otherwise noted on the product page.
Ship the item(s) to The Writers Store via a traceable and insured method. You will be responsible for return shipping fees.
Please include a completed Return Form with your shipment. Refunds take up to one week to process once we have received the item(s).
Software returns must be deactivated and uninstalled from your computer before a refund may be issued. Please contact the software manufacturer if you need assistance uninstalling or deactivating your software.
The following items are not returnable: Hollywood Creative Directories, DVDs (opened), and Gift Certificates.
Meet the Author: Glenn M. Benest
Glenn M. Benest is an award-winning writing producer with seven produced screenplays, including two that were directed by Wes Craven. His independent film, HUNGRY HEARTS, was nominated for numerous awards at film festivals throughout the country and is being distributed internationally by Shoreline Entertainment. Mr. Benest is a celebrated lecturer and instructor and his professional screenwriting workshops have launched six feature films, including SCREAM and EVENT HORIZON.