Crafting and Selling Your Picture Book Webinar
At a Glance
As simple as it is to read and enjoy a good picture book, it is deceptively difficult to write one. In this webinar, you'll learn the basics of picture book structure, how to match image with story, and how the pacing of a picture book can drive the story and create a satisfying reading experience—and create a picture book that might catch the eye of a publisher!
What you'll learn:
- Misconceptions about picture books
- Beginner's mistakes and how to avoid them
- The structure of a picture book—including the importance of page count, page turns, and dummies
- How to craft a story that has the visual appeal a picture book needs
- How publishers evaluate picture books
- How publishers match picture books with illustrators
- Resources for picture book authors, including insider's tips on how to find out which topics are in particular demand
- Publisher Writer's Digest Books
- Publication date: 01/01/2011
- Return policy: This item is not eligible for return.
Your satisfaction is our top priority. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please return the item(s) for an exchange or refund within 30 days from the purchase date, unless otherwise noted on the product page.
Ship the item(s) to The Writers Store via a traceable and insured method. You will be responsible for return shipping fees.
Please include a completed Return Form with your shipment. Refunds take up to one week to process once we have received the item(s).
Software returns must be deactivated and uninstalled from your computer before a refund may be issued. Please contact the software manufacturer if you need assistance uninstalling or deactivating your software.
The following items are not returnable: Hollywood Creative Directories, DVDs (opened), and Gift Certificates.