Chimpanzee Budgeting & Scheduling
At a Glance
Designed for student, low budget or beginner filmmakers, Chimpanzee offers traditional film scheduling & budgeting features at an affordable price. Made by the people who brought you Gorilla, Chimpanzee allows you to create breakdown sheets, budgets, manage cast & crew, generate call sheets, prop lists, shot lists, storyboards and more. Easily import a screenplay and immediately get started attaching scenes to shoot days and scheduling cast and crew. Choose from a variety of budget templates or create your own, and easily link your budget to schedule elements such as cast, crew and props. Chimpanzee comes with over a dozen reports, including breakdown summaries, call sheets, and a budget topsheet. Chimpanzee can also be integrated with the Gorilla Ratebook and Koala Call Sheets for even greater functionality and power.
See how Chimpanzee Software works!
• Scheduling – Import screenplays directly from your favorite screenwriting software including Final Draft® and Movie Magic Screenwriter™ or import story outline and index cards from StoryO™. Easily arrange scenes with drag and drop action. Log your props, costumes, set dressing and other elements and attach them to scenes.
• Budgeting – Industry-standard budgeting features with Topsheet, Account, and Detail levels. Easily link a budget to a schedule to share cast, crew, and other element information. Print a variety of professional budget reports.
• Storyboard & Shot list – Create a Storyboard and use the built-in shot library with the most common camera shot types to create a shot list for each scene.
• Contacts – Store Contact information for cast, crew, agents, managers and companies and use it throughout Chimpanzee for scheduling, budgeting and accounting. Auto-send emails to individuals or groups directly from Chimpanzee.
•Integrate with Koala Call Sheets* – Share Chimpanzee data with Koala Call Sheets and print, PDF, e-mail, or text the perfect call sheet to your cast and crew or anyone else.
•Integrate with The Gorilla Ratebook* – Get over 10,000 labor rates from over 85 unions and automatically insert the ones you need into your Chimpanzee Budget with just a few button clicks.
* Koala Call Sheets and The Gorilla Ratebook each sold separately.
Minimum System Requirements:
Mac OSX 10.6 & above Minimum Requirements:
Intel-based Mac, 1GB Ram, 512MB available hard disk space, 1024x768 or higher resolution video adapter and display, Safari 5.1 installed, internet connection (for maps & other features)
Windows 8, Windows 7, or Vista:
1GHz or faster processor, 1GB RAM, 512MB available hard disk space, 1024x768 or higher resolution video adapter and display, Internet Explorer 8 installed, internet connection (for maps & other features)
Your satisfaction is our top priority. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please return the item(s) for an exchange or refund within 30 days from the purchase date, unless otherwise noted on the product page.
Ship the item(s) to The Writers Store via a traceable and insured method. You will be responsible for return shipping fees.
Please include a completed Return Form with your shipment. Refunds take up to one week to process once we have received the item(s).
Software returns must be deactivated and uninstalled from your computer before a refund may be issued. Please contact the software manufacturer if you need assistance uninstalling or deactivating your software.
The following items are not returnable: Hollywood Creative Directories, DVDs (opened), and Gift Certificates.