Breaking Into Corporate Writing Webinar
At a Glance
Businesses offer some of the most rewarding, creative and lucrative opportunities available to freelancers today—and breaking in can be easier than you think. No matter what kind of writing you've done so far, if you're a good storyteller who can communicate well, you're already qualified for the job! This webinar will show you exactly how to get it.
Perhaps you're a full time freelancer. Or maybe you're an aspiring novelist who needs to makes some extra cash while you wait for that first big contract. Either way, if you need to make money, corporate writing is one of the best, most dependable ways to do it.
What you'll learn:
- Why corporate writing can be a viable pursuit for any type of writer (no experience necessary)
- How the current corporate downsizing trend can actually benefit freelancers.
- Why it's easier now than ever before to build a broad, diverse client base
- What types of writing projects you can expect—and how much you'll earn
- What essentials you need to have in place before approaching potential clients
- How to kick-start your corporate writing practice
- Tips for standing out from your competition
- Ways to grow your portfolio, clientele and profit over time
- How to boost your writing income, even if the freelance lifestyle isn't for you
- Publisher Writer's Digest Books
- Publication date: 01/01/2011
- Return policy: This item is not eligible for return.
Your satisfaction is our top priority. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please return the item(s) for an exchange or refund within 30 days from the purchase date, unless otherwise noted on the product page.
Ship the item(s) to The Writers Store via a traceable and insured method. You will be responsible for return shipping fees.
Please include a completed Return Form with your shipment. Refunds take up to one week to process once we have received the item(s).
Software returns must be deactivated and uninstalled from your computer before a refund may be issued. Please contact the software manufacturer if you need assistance uninstalling or deactivating your software.
The following items are not returnable: Hollywood Creative Directories, DVDs (opened), and Gift Certificates.
Meet the Author: I.J. Schecter
I.J. Schecter is a bestselling author and an award-winning interviewer and essayist. His work appears regularly in top publications throughout the world, from Today's Bride to Today's Parent, Maxim to Men's Exercise, Alfred Hitchcock's Mystery Magazine to Canadian Geographic. Praise for I.J.'s work includes the following from Jane Carter, former editor of Golf Monthly: "Millions of words are written in this field every year, but few better than those that come from I.J. Schecter." I.J. lives in Toronto with his wife Stephanie and their three children, Julian, Oliver and Charlotte. He is the author of many books, including 102 Ways to Earn Money Writin...