A Pro Screenwriter’s Keys to Writing a Page Turner
ABOUT THE WEBINAR
In this live webinar, you’ll learn how to write more readable scripts by using proven techniques honed in the trenches of Hollywood by a veteran screen and television writer with more produced credits than any other script consultant in Hollywood.
You’ll learn how to hook the reader and never let him go; how to write a page turner, how to flow write - which makes your script easy to read and easier to sell; as well learn a contemporary structural motif that is far better than the antiquated three act structure. You will learn techniques that will aid you in writing the script you want to write.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- An alternative, more contemporary screenwriting structure.
- The techniques to write a page turner.
- How to make you script easier to read.
- How to evaluate what you write in terms of your objectives.
- How write more efficiently.
- How understanding visual geography will make your script more readable.
- Techniques to make your rough draft better, closer and take less time.
- How to survive in Hollywood.
- How to weight your writing for better readability.
- How transcending yourself will improve you script.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Screenwriters looking to learn effective tools for writing compelling scripts.
- Screenwriters who want to make their script more readable.
- Screenwriters wanting to write more efficiently.
- Any screenwriter period.
- Date available: 03/25/2014
- Publication date: 03/25/2014
- Return policy: This item is not eligible for return.
Your satisfaction is our top priority. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please return the item(s) for an exchange or refund within 30 days from the purchase date, unless otherwise noted on the product page.
Ship the item(s) to The Writers Store via a traceable and insured method. You will be responsible for return shipping fees.
Please include a completed Return Form with your shipment. Refunds take up to one week to process once we have received the item(s).
Software returns must be deactivated and uninstalled from your computer before a refund may be issued. Please contact the software manufacturer if you need assistance uninstalling or deactivating your software.
The following items are not returnable: Hollywood Creative Directories, DVDs (opened), and Gift Certificates.
Meet the Author: Tom Lazarus
Tom Lazarus has directed five feature films, written more than 100 hours of television programming, and has had nine feature films made from his screenplays. He has taught screenwriting at various universities, and is presently teaching the Master Class in Screenwriting and the online Screenwriting Mentorship Program at UCLA Extension, Writers Program.