10 Practical Tips for More Consistent, Productive Writing
At a Glance
As a writer, you know that nothing is more important (and satisfying) than seeing your writing projects go from start to finish. But that isn't always easy when you're on your own—isolation, resistance, unstructured time, and distractions all get in the way of the consistent, productive, and professional writing habits you need to see your writing through to “Done!”
This 75-minute session will bring to life 10 practical tips you can use immediately to strengthen your writing habits so you can see your writing projects reach completion again and again.
What You’ll Learn:
- Myths about writing that may actually be sabotaging your progress as a writer.
- Simple, fresh strategies for handling writing resistance and creative blocks.
- Ways to design your life and your writing time so it happens regularly.
- Mindset shifts to help you write more consistently and productively.
- Techniques to cut down on the time required to “gear up” into writing mode.
Who Should Listen:
- Writers who want to improve their writing habits and write more, regularly.
- Writers who are blocked, stuck, or procrastinating.
- Writers with unfinished writing projects begging for completion.
- Writers who struggle to find the time to write.
- Writers with long term writing projects that feel miles from the finish line.
The Writers Store does not offer any refunds for the webinar. All sales are final.
- Date available: 04/16/2012
- Publication date: 04/16/2012
- Return policy: This item is not eligible for return.
Your satisfaction is our top priority. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please return the item(s) for an exchange or refund within 30 days from the purchase date, unless otherwise noted on the product page.
Ship the item(s) to The Writers Store via a traceable and insured method. You will be responsible for return shipping fees.
Please include a completed Return Form with your shipment. Refunds take up to one week to process once we have received the item(s).
Software returns must be deactivated and uninstalled from your computer before a refund may be issued. Please contact the software manufacturer if you need assistance uninstalling or deactivating your software.
The following items are not returnable: Hollywood Creative Directories, DVDs (opened), and Gift Certificates.
Meet the Author: Jenna Avery
Jenna Avery is a certified coach and the founder of The Writer’s Circle, an online small group coaching program designed to get writers writing, writing more, or writing again.
Jenna is also a sci-fi screenwriter, and has written three feature length screenplays, several shorts, and hundreds of blog articles. She is currently writing a feature on assignment for a Canadian production company. She is also a sci-fi columnist for ScriptMag.com.
Jenna lives in the San Francisco Bay Area with her husband and two sons and blogs about writing, creativity, and life purpose at CalledtoWrite.com.