Writing and Selling Your Mystery Novel: How to Knock'em Dead with Style
How to write a page-turner is no mystery with this thorough and authoritative guide. Successful mystery writer Hallie Ephron's Writing and Selling Your Mystery Novel:
- Features comprehensive instruction, exercises, and worksheets for mystery writers of all levels
- Addresses all subgenres of mystery from hardboiled crimes and cozies to romantic thrillers and medical mysteries
- Covers how to grab readers from the first chapter, how to construct effective plots, and how to revise and submit mysteries to publishers
Ephron takes the mystery out of the writing process, making it less daunting for beginners and more efficient for experienced writers.
- Publisher: Writer's Digest Books
- Date available: 01/01/2010
- Publication date: 08/31/2005
- Return policy: 30 days
Your satisfaction is our top priority. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please return the item(s) for an exchange or refund within 30 days from the purchase date, unless otherwise noted on the product page.
Ship the item(s) to The Writers Store via a traceable and insured method. You will be responsible for return shipping fees.
Please include a completed Return Form with your shipment. Refunds take up to one week to process once we have received the item(s).
Software returns must be deactivated and uninstalled from your computer before a refund may be issued. Please contact the software manufacturer if you need assistance uninstalling or deactivating your software.
The following items are not returnable: Hollywood Creative Directories, DVDs (opened), and Gift Certificates.