Writer's Little Instruction Book - Getting Published
Introducing the big secrets of writing—in handy, accessible, and inviting little books!
- More than 300 practical writing insights, pieces of instruction, and nuggets of wisdom covering craft, inspiration, and publication
- A friendly format that's value priced, for instant application anywhere, for anyone
- Expert advice from an engaging and experienced "writer's writer" who knows the advice authors crave to hear
Aspiring and published writers alike will welcome the practical and witty lessons in these engaging new books.
- Publisher: Writer's Digest Books
- Date available: 01/01/2010
- Publication date: 04/30/2005
- Return policy: 30 days
Your satisfaction is our top priority. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please return the item(s) for an exchange or refund within 30 days from the purchase date, unless otherwise noted on the product page.
Ship the item(s) to The Writers Store via a traceable and insured method. You will be responsible for return shipping fees.
Please include a completed Return Form with your shipment. Refunds take up to one week to process once we have received the item(s).
Software returns must be deactivated and uninstalled from your computer before a refund may be issued. Please contact the software manufacturer if you need assistance uninstalling or deactivating your software.
The following items are not returnable: Hollywood Creative Directories, DVDs (opened), and Gift Certificates.