TV Pitch School
At a Glance
TV Pitch School is like having your own Hollywood development team in a box. You will not find another more complete all-in-one, at-home study course. These 15 audio CDs take you step-by-step through:
- The 50 Greatest TV Pitch Strategies of All Time
- How to Figure Out Where to Pitch Your Show
- 7 Show Pitching Mistakes That Are Potential Deal KILLERS
- 5 Questions You Must Be Able to Answer in a Pitch
- What to Bring to a Pitch and What NOT to Bring
- Pitch Letter Fill-in-the-Blank Templates
- How to Create a Treatment that Sells Your Show When You're Not There
- Show Development Secrets that Only Hollywood Pros Know
- TV Industry Terminology to Keep You From Looking Like a Complete Newbie
- Network Submission Guidelines
- Money-Saving Strategies for Pitching at Major TV Conferences that Greatly Increase Your Odds of Selling Your Show
- Copyright/WGA Registration Forms
- How to Make an Air-Tight Case that You Are the ONE to Produce Your Show
TV Pitch School has everything you could ever want to develop, package, & pitch your TV show, all bundled together in one kit.
- Date available: 01/01/2010
- Return policy: This item is not eligible for return.
Your satisfaction is our top priority. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please return the item(s) for an exchange or refund within 30 days from the purchase date, unless otherwise noted on the product page.
Ship the item(s) to The Writers Store via a traceable and insured method. You will be responsible for return shipping fees.
Please include a completed Return Form with your shipment. Refunds take up to one week to process once we have received the item(s).
Software returns must be deactivated and uninstalled from your computer before a refund may be issued. Please contact the software manufacturer if you need assistance uninstalling or deactivating your software.
The following items are not returnable: Hollywood Creative Directories, DVDs (opened), and Gift Certificates.
Meet the Author: Jeanne Simon
Mark and Jeanne Simon have 46 years combined experience in the entertainment industry. They've worked on reality shows, kids shows, game shows, dramas, and sitcoms for HBO, Nickelodeon, Discovery Networks, Turner Broadcasting, TNN, Disney, Fox, NBC, ABC, and CBS.
Meet the Author: Mark Simon
Mark and Jeanne Simon have 46 years combined experience in the entertainment industry. They've worked on reality shows, kids shows, game shows, dramas, and sitcoms for HBO, Nickelodeon, Discovery Networks, Turner Broadcasting, TNN, Disney, Fox, NBC, ABC, and CBS