The Little Red Riding Book
Mastering the ins and outs of writing involves more than just learning the rules of grammar. The Little Red Writing Book provides readers with principles to ensure their writing is readable, concise, convincing, and grammatically correct. This clever guide is:
- Easy to read, with concise explanations and non-intimidating instruction
- Perfect for classrooms, English as a Second Language learners, and business people seeking to strengthen their writing skills
- Comprehensive, covering essential elements such as clearness, efficient style and structure, and readability
- An excellent skill-building tool for test-prep students preparing for the writing section of standardized exams
With The Little Red Writing Book, writers will never need to fear the big, bad world of writing again!
- Publisher: Writer's Digest Books
- Date available: 07/06/2007
- Publication date: 07/06/2007
- Return policy: 30 days
Your satisfaction is our top priority. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please return the item(s) for an exchange or refund within 30 days from the purchase date, unless otherwise noted on the product page.
Ship the item(s) to The Writers Store via a traceable and insured method. You will be responsible for return shipping fees.
Please include a completed Return Form with your shipment. Refunds take up to one week to process once we have received the item(s).
Software returns must be deactivated and uninstalled from your computer before a refund may be issued. Please contact the software manufacturer if you need assistance uninstalling or deactivating your software.
The following items are not returnable: Hollywood Creative Directories, DVDs (opened), and Gift Certificates.
Meet the Author: Brandon Royal
Brandon Royal is a graduate of the University of Chicago's Graduate School of Business and completed fiction and script writing courses at Harvard University. He has authored eight books and written across a diverse spectrum, crafting fiction, non-fiction, short stories, news articles, speeches, poetry, and personal quotations.