StoryBoard Quick 6.1
Produce and deliver professional storyboards with feature-packed StoryBoard Quick
StoryBoard Quick is an easy-to-use, easy-to-learn software program that allows you to visually plan and present everything from feature films to corporate presentations.
Pre-loaded with libraries of content, StoryBoard Quick will help you design storyboards fast that look great, even with no artistic ability. Adding graphics to your storyboards is as easy as pointing and clicking, so you can design and plan your shots for better end results.
Plus, its easy page layout features, graphic manipulation tools, caption storage, and image layering functions make storyboarding faster than ever, all the while allowing you to show people a visual representation of your project.
You can print your great-looking storyboards, or export them as graphic files or a Flash movie. The new script-integrated page layout gives you script formatting with thumbnail shots, and is just one of the many ways to show off your ideas with StoryBoard Quick.
See Storyboard Quick in action.
StoryBoard Quick is Perfect for:
- Educators: Teaching storyboarding is fundamental to learning filmmaking, visual composition and storytelling.
- Directors: Place characters into screen position and establish relationships between main elements.
- Writers: Import your scripts and create boards to tell your story visually.
- Tons of included artwork to build your boards. Includes rotating, elevating, color-customizable characters; both specific and generic locations and tons of everyday color-customizable props.
- Import digital photos and files (including Photoshop layers) to use in conjunction with the wealth of included artwork.
- Import your script from just about any screenwriting/text application.
- Include text with your storyboards by typing directly into the included captions or even place text right in the frame.
- See an overview of your entire project, shuffle frames, quick-jump for fast editing of a frame and even view captions with thumbnails.
- Drawing tools to create images in the frame.
- Enhanced object manipulation: zoom in, zoom out, flip, scale & rotate to get just the look you want.
- 3D Director's arrows help indicate action in the board. Add Caption Bubbles in frame with the new Speech Bubble tool.
- Select a customized aspect ratio for work in film, video, corporate presentation and even website pre-development.
- Multiple professional print layouts to select from (Horizontal, Vertical, Script), including the new Script Dominant layout. Customize headers, footers and include frame borders.
- Create a Flash Movie of your project for uploading or local viewing.
- Export your project to HTML for viewing/sharing on the Internet.
Import your screenplay from Final Draft
Ready to take your project to the next level by creating professional, stylish storyboards? Get your copy of StoryBoard Quick today.
Macintosh: OS X 10.4+ for Universal Binary Intel or OS X 10.2+ for PowerPC Mac, 64 MB RAM, 1 GB HD Space, 24-bit Color Display
Windows: Windows 7, Windows Vista (32 and 64-bit compatible) or Windows XP (32 and 64-bit compatible), 64 MB RAM, 1 GB HD Space, 24-bit Color Display
- Manufacturer: PowerProduction Software
- Date available: 05/17/2012
- Publication date: 05/17/2012
- Return policy: This item is not eligible for return.
Your satisfaction is our top priority. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please return the item(s) for an exchange or refund within 30 days from the purchase date, unless otherwise noted on the product page.
Ship the item(s) to The Writers Store via a traceable and insured method. You will be responsible for return shipping fees.
Please include a completed Return Form with your shipment. Refunds take up to one week to process once we have received the item(s).
Software returns must be deactivated and uninstalled from your computer before a refund may be issued. Please contact the software manufacturer if you need assistance uninstalling or deactivating your software.
The following items are not returnable: Hollywood Creative Directories, DVDs (opened), and Gift Certificates.