Screenplay Companion: A Workbook for Screenwriters
Screenplay Companion is the workbook that helps you… the writer, create and write your story. Use it to organize your thoughts, develop your characters and structure your story.
Screenplay Companion jump-starts your imagination. Using Post-it-Note® you now have the freedom of moving scenes, characters, locations and much more. Screenplay Companion is your workbook to keep all of your thoughts, notes, ideas, dialogue, character profiles, track your submissions, calendar and time management. Screenplay Companion works with every "how-to-write a screenplay" book on the market. And because it's a workbook, you can take it anywhere.
Screenplay Companion features:
- STORY: Helps you lay down your story line.
- MAJOR SCENES: Establish critical scenes, plot-points, misdirection & more.
- SCENE ANALYSIS: You build your screenplay scene by scene. With it you can see exactly how your scenes are developing and which characters are in them.
- STORY BOARDS: Act I, II & III. Using Post-it-Note® you can change scenes on the fly. Experiment with the rhythm or direction of your story.
- JOURNAL: Provides a place to write down your thoughts, interesting dialogue, character traits, research or anything you may need to help write your screenplay.
- CHARACTERS: Who are they? What is their background? What motivates them? With this section you answer those questions. You breathe life into your characters.
- CHARACTER RELATIONSHIPS: This allows you to analyze the relationship and motivation between your characters. Why they do what they do.
- WHAT IF: That scenario of yours… that spark that started you thinking… what if?
- BREAKING STORY: Helps you organize the major beats of your screenplay.
- THE HOOK: The first 5 to 10 pages that lock your readers.
- CHARACTER OBSTACLES: What are the problems that the Protagonist & Antagonist have to work through?
- LOCATION: The Location & Period of your story.
- SCRIPT SUBMITTAL LOG: Keep track of whom you give your scripts to.
- TIME MANAGEMENT LOG: Organize your time to write.
- WRITER’S ASSIGNMENT: Assignments or notes from an Instructor or writing partner.
- Publisher: Write-Side Productions
- Date available: 01/01/2010
- Publication date: 04/22/1993
- Return policy: 30 days
Your satisfaction is our top priority. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please return the item(s) for an exchange or refund within 30 days from the purchase date, unless otherwise noted on the product page.
Ship the item(s) to The Writers Store via a traceable and insured method. You will be responsible for return shipping fees.
Please include a completed Return Form with your shipment. Refunds take up to one week to process once we have received the item(s).
Software returns must be deactivated and uninstalled from your computer before a refund may be issued. Please contact the software manufacturer if you need assistance uninstalling or deactivating your software.
The following items are not returnable: Hollywood Creative Directories, DVDs (opened), and Gift Certificates.