Publish Your Nonfiction Book: Strategies for Learning the Industry, Selling Your Book, and Building a Successful Career
In Publish Your Nonfiction Book, successful literary agent Sharlene Martin and noted novelist and nonfiction author Anthony Flacco draw on their years of experience to provide you with an in-depth understanding of what the publishing industry is really like and how to successfully navigate it in order to ensure a long-term career. You'll learn:
- Techniques for writing a strong query letter that hooks agents and editors right from the start
- Strategies for putting together a stellar proposal package that successfully pitches you and your book
- Methods for creating a respectable author platform-before you start pitching your book
- Tips for getting an agent and building a lasting working relationship
- And much, much more!
Plus, the authors examine actual query letters and proposals that worked, so you can see firsthand exactly what catches an agent's attention and why.
Publish Your Nonfiction Book is the one-on-one agent consultation you need to learn the ropes and seal the deal.
- Publisher: Writer's Digest Books
- Date available: 01/01/2010
- Publication date: 11/24/2009
- Return policy: 30 days
Your satisfaction is our top priority. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please return the item(s) for an exchange or refund within 30 days from the purchase date, unless otherwise noted on the product page.
Ship the item(s) to The Writers Store via a traceable and insured method. You will be responsible for return shipping fees.
Please include a completed Return Form with your shipment. Refunds take up to one week to process once we have received the item(s).
Software returns must be deactivated and uninstalled from your computer before a refund may be issued. Please contact the software manufacturer if you need assistance uninstalling or deactivating your software.
The following items are not returnable: Hollywood Creative Directories, DVDs (opened), and Gift Certificates.