Movie Magic Budgeting 7 and Scheduling 5 Bundle
At a Glance
Need to budget and schedule your movie? Save even more money by buying Movie Magic Budgeting 7 and Movie Magic Scheduling 5 together!
Movie Magic Budgeting:
Whether you're working on an indie splatter flick or the latest studio blockbuster, you must be able to show investors a budget that demonstrates how you'll use their money to create a film.
Movie Magic Budgeting 7 easily and accurately produces professional budgets for projects of any and all sizes. An innovative cost estimation tool used by production teams around the world, it features an intuitive format designed with an awareness of the complexities of production and the ever-changing issues facing finance professionals.
Explicit levels of detail, multiple comparisons, and complete analysis of multiple scenarios are just a mouse click away with Movie Magic Budgeting 7.
Its wide range of tools is greatly influenced by user feedback, and includes:
- Intuitive Navigation - Move with ease through your budget with the redesigned Movie Magic Ball, or opt for Classic Movie Magic keystrokes.
- Multiple Budget Comparison - Compare and contrast possible budgets in just a few clicks to produce variance reports.
- Globals - Quickly change any aspect or variable and automatically update the entire budget.
- Fringes - Fringe by percentage or flat rate and add, calculate, and set-up fringe ranges and cutoffs with efficiency and ease.
- Groups - Plan for and track different scenarios within a single budget.
- 4th Level Spreadsheets - Breakdown an additional level of information and link it back into the Detail Account level.
- Credits - Apply credits for tax incentives, production rebates, or other credits directly to your topsheet. You can even add multiple credits and set cutoffs to cover complex spend requirements.
- Notes - Add Notes to lines of Details for creating Critical Assumptions or for tracking budget changes.
- Schedule Importing - Get a head start on your budget by importing your Movie Magic Scheduling 5 library. Bring over your elements and totals without having to re-enter your data.
Movie Magic Scheduling:
Schedules for films were originally completed through a trial-and-error process involving manipulation of paper and plastic strips along a board. Then Movie Magic Scheduling came along and revolutionized this once tedious process.
Packed with fantastic bonus features, Movie Magic Scheduling 5 is sure to make your production life a whole lot easier. Its intuitive workflows are designed to incorporate the time-tested concepts of the stripboard, while offering a variety of new scenarios, like schedules reflecting different shoot lengths, re-ordered scenes, comparisons in location, and more.
Designed based on input directly from the user community, a new level of scheduling versatility has been achieved with Movie Magic Scheduling 5, including:
- Breakdown Sheets
Create unlimited multiple schedules and shooting scenarios, then combine different boards with different calendars through drop down menus conveniently located on the stripboard.
- Element Quick Entry
Easily add elements to your breakdown sheets through a quick and simple interface. Import Scripts Import elements from popular screenwriting applications such as Final Draft and Movie Magic Screenwriter.
- Element Linking
Link items together so that when one element is inserted on a breakdown sheet, the linked elements will be inserted also.
- Red Flags
Set reminders that dynamically appear on the Stripboard when your Elements have conflicts to help avoid potential scheduling disasters.
Attach images, such as storyboards, location photos, or actor headshots to your breakdown sheets.
- Print Scaling
The zoom tool makes it easy to see what will fit onto the page before you print.
- And much more!
As you can see, Movie Magic Scheduling 5 offers a range of scheduling tools and flexibility not found anywhere else. Use it today to produce an accurate and professional film schedule.
System Requirements: Windows: 1 GHz processor. Windows XP. Mac: G4 or Intel (recommended) Processor. Mac OS 10.5. Recommended: 1 GB RAM or higher (512 MB minimum). 200 MB Hard Disk Space. Minimum Display Resolution 1024x768. Internet Connection with 56k or higher to activate the product.
Your satisfaction is our top priority. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please return the item(s) for an exchange or refund within 30 days from the purchase date, unless otherwise noted on the product page.
Ship the item(s) to The Writers Store via a traceable and insured method. You will be responsible for return shipping fees.
Please include a completed Return Form with your shipment. Refunds take up to one week to process once we have received the item(s).
Software returns must be deactivated and uninstalled from your computer before a refund may be issued. Please contact the software manufacturer if you need assistance uninstalling or deactivating your software.
The following items are not returnable: Hollywood Creative Directories, DVDs (opened), and Gift Certificates.