How to Sell Your Film & TV Scripts: Treatments, Loglines, Synopses & Marketing Platforms
ABOUT THE WEBINAR
You’ve written a great script or optioned an amazing story. Now, how do you get it into the marketplace? Executives and agents receive thousands of submissions every year. How do you distinguish yours from the crowd? What tools can you use to get their attention and read your script? Loglines, phone pitches, in-person pitches, selling pages and treatments are your gateway to the Hollywood decision-makers.
This webinar will teach you about these tools in order to increase your chances of selling your project, attaching key elements and getting it made.
The webinar will cover appropriate tools for the following formats: Features, TV Series -- Half-Hour Comedies, One-Hour Dramas, and Reality Shows
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- Marketing tools to help sell your project.
- Ways to organize your thoughts to deliver a killer pitch.
- Secrets to creating great loglines and treatments.
- Brand-building & highlighting the most saleable aspects of your project.
- How to create an exciting visual presentation to entice buyers & talent.
WHO SHOULD LISTEN?
- Screenwriters, directors, and producers looking for tools to help sell their projects and increase their chances of breaking into the industry.
- Writers who want to fine-tune a treatment to attract a studio or network buyer.
- Writers tired of not getting results and requests from their loglines.
- Writers planning on submitting their work.
- Writers looking to create a tight logline.
- Writers who attend pitchfests and need one-sheets.
- Writers who want to learn how to make a great first impression.
- Writers looking to find out what executives are looking for.
If you have questions about the webinar, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us prior to the start time at 800.272.8927.
The Writers Store does not offer any refunds for the webinar. All sales are final.
- Date available: 09/12/2012
- Publication date: 09/12/2012
- Return policy: This item is not eligible for return.
Your satisfaction is our top priority. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please return the item(s) for an exchange or refund within 30 days from the purchase date, unless otherwise noted on the product page.
Ship the item(s) to The Writers Store via a traceable and insured method. You will be responsible for return shipping fees.
Please include a completed Return Form with your shipment. Refunds take up to one week to process once we have received the item(s).
Software returns must be deactivated and uninstalled from your computer before a refund may be issued. Please contact the software manufacturer if you need assistance uninstalling or deactivating your software.
The following items are not returnable: Hollywood Creative Directories, DVDs (opened), and Gift Certificates.
Meet the Author: Wendy Kram
Wendy Kram is a producer and the owner of L.A. FOR HIRE, a consulting company for screenwriters, filmmakers and production companies, assisting them in developing, packaging and selling their projects. Creative Screenwriting Magazine ranks Wendy as one of the top 3 consultants in the industry with expertise in marketing. Under her guidance, she has been responsible for selling and producing projects and securing high six-figure deals for her clients. For more information about Wendy’s services, success stories and how she may be able to help you advance your projects and careers, please visit www.la4hire.com or contact email@example.com